May 29th, 2013 - Dallas, TX

Un42nutzly

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So hes slowly getting better this tour, lets hope he stays on the upward trend.

That nightrain is the best hes done in a good while.

I think he should bring back some of the vocal backing tracks like he had in 09/10 for some of the CD songs

Edited by BucketNZ

Anyone knows where can i get the grey t-shirt with the gn'r logo that DJ was wearing in Houston?...it's pretty simple and awesome

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=625574537454094&set=pb.129278130417073.-2207520000.1369900753.&type=3&theater

http://gunsnroses.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=1158_61505&pc=BGCTGR53

Edited by The Real McCoy

Holy crap, they all really do look bored. And Axl's moves are a lot more subtle than they were last year. This really just seems like a job to them all now. Guess this is what I'm in for at the Governor's Ball next week.

this!

the band needs to play new stuff...the angle of the nightrain vid (without the crowd) could easily be misinterpreted for a rehearsal.

we all need new stuff.hope we will get some soon

Best show ever performance wise!

Best show ever performance wise!

Whaddya mean by 'performance wise'?
The whole band was really on it. The energy was sick (no matter what the cupcakes watching pixels think) Axl was laughing and having fun, making jokes, and dancing like crazy. (could barely ever get a photo that wasn't blurry) on all accounts it wasnt the best show I've seen, but from performance perspective I thought it was real tight. The whole crowd was roaring the whole time and i met a guy who didn't really pay attention to new Guns and he said it was absolutely electrifying. He surprised me by saying that these "new guitar players can play Slash and Izzy material perfect, and the energy they bring is awesome" didn't see a frown in the crowd. Edited by GNRFan53

I thought it was a good show.

Pretty special to see them in such a small venue.

Axl appeared to be in good spirits.

One thing I found a bit odd was the amount of times Axl runs to the side of the stage

and goes thru a curtain to a back stage area.....I've been to over 175 concerts in my life

and have never seen that happen so many times. Sometimes Axl would leave and go

thru the curtain multiple times during one song like during guitar parts. Of course all singers will step

aside a few times during a show to maybe wipe off with a towel, but it seemed like Axl was doing this constantly.

It's no big deal....just an oddity. For those of you that attend a lot of G-n-R shows is this something

he normally does?