BBF, MotherGoose, and Thunderchucker currently in the studio for their band Blowout

curmudgeonrose

No one has. I only heard of it because they played in Brazil.

I thought Ron - who is an excellent singer - would sing, but no. Chris is the singer.

How was he? Never heard his voice at all :lol:

I had no idea Blowout was gonna record. Should be interesting.

Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right

Thunderstruck - AC/DC

Information Society - What's On Your Mind

Jay Z - 99 Problems

The Clash - Rock The Casbah

Eminem - Not Afraid

Cheap Trick - Surrender

The Ramones - Hey Ho, Let's Go (Frank in crowd)

Jimi Hendrix - Fire

Van Halen - Panama

Here is a pic of Frank in the crowd during The Ramones cover:

2nvbjm1.png

I thought Ron - who is an excellent singer - would sing, but no. Chris is the singer.

Not to mention that when they played a Guns song they had a backing track and Pitman didn't even try to sing it. Pitman is a very lame singer. He should not sing at all.

Not to mention that when they played a Guns song they had a backing track and Pitman didn't even try to sing it. Pitman is a very lame singer. He should not sing at all.

not sing at all? there you go :takethat:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lusk-97-Free-Mars-10trks-Medicine-Tool-Failure-Replicants-nMint-Vg-Gatefold-/400419178967?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item5d3ad7c9d7

I know musicians ultimately want to play and they have to be somewhat frustrated, but why wouldn't every member of GN'R be constantly writing and demoing tracks, sending them to Axl and hoping that something they came up with would inspire him to finish the next record?

This does seem like a waste of time to me. BBF should be putting his money where his mouth is. He says he wants to record music for GNR and write it with the rest of the guys, well, here's a good opportunity that looks like its being wasted on more non-Guns side projects. Hope they are working on some GNR stuff while they're meeting for Blowout.