Silkworms Music Video - Fanmade

Guest Gunns

Holy fucking shit that was impressive. And nice one with Neodammerung from The Matrix Revolutions mashed up with the Sunshine track at the end.

You ever contacted the band?

Thanks Amir. I had no idea that choir part was from Matrix Revolutions until you mentioned it.

No, I've never contacted the band, but Bumble wrote me a note a few months ago on Vimeo to tell me he liked Gangnum's Revenge. :)

The editing job here is very nice. To you who did it, mr evader, my hat is off to you.

It fucks me up though, because now I'm excited for the 2002 nu-Guns AGAIN, that was destroyed by the failed tour and non-event of the album ??? You have me completely confused here. :D

Who has added the choir stuff? is it by the band or an addition by a fan? I think that is a bit underhanded, since the pieces they are sampled from are way too popular(and they have been sampled to death since sampling was invented)... but other than that, 10/10, you should get paid for this work.

remix OMG pls :)

Oh My God is hard to remix, mainly because the sound quality of the studio version is so compressed and so mono.

If he was able to actually mix the studio track with the live version with Axl's studio vocals, now that would be another thing! :tongue2:

Personally I have never liked Silkworms, I have always sort of liked the soft guitar section but other than that no thanks. Also if the lyrics never are changed I got a feeling most the world would view this song's lyrics as being really juvenile when they hear it.

Edited by amacfantasy

I think you will all change your opinion when you hear Silkworms! I think it's going to be a fan favorite.

Be aware that some of the things on the song were replaced/changed/deleted.

Let's wait for the song to come out and then we'll give our opinions on it.