Bates Motel Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Within)

wasted

I guess this season will be about Norman getting out of nailing his teacher.

My theory is that Bradley killed the teacher because she was sleeping with Bradley's dad. I think Norman blacked out, Bradley killed the teacher, then Norman ran home. I think that's why Bradley tried to kill herself; because she figured she would go to jail for killing the teacher. But when she got away with it, she decided to kill the dude who was also sleeping with the teacher besides her dad.

The more we find out about Norman's teacher, the more she sounds like a slut. lol

I mean undressing in front of Norman? Unless it was in his head. You never can tell.

As for Bradley, I don't know why she's got a big storyline here? She's annoying and now she killed that guy. She needs to leave town. I bet she gets Dylan more involved in her drama.

I don't know where the character of Dylan is going, but I hope he leaves town before Norman goes nuts and offs his mother and her boyfriend. I don't want to see Dylan get killed.

The more we find out about Norman's teacher, the more she sounds like a slut. lol

I mean undressing in front of Norman? Unless it was in his head. You never can tell.

As for Bradley, I don't know why she's got a big storyline here? She's annoying and now she killed that guy. She needs to leave town. I bet she gets Dylan more involved in her drama.

I don't know where the character of Dylan is going, but I hope he leaves town before Norman goes nuts and offs his mother and her boyfriend. I don't want to see Dylan get killed.

All of the focus on Bradley is where my theory comes from. I was thinking "Why on Earth is this chick getting so much air time??" and the only thing I can think of is that she killed the teacher and that will come out eventually. I don't know if all the characters will find out or the police for that matter, but I think Norman and the viewers will find out.

Maybe she did kill the teacher. She seems very unstable now.

I guess time will tell. I'm wondering if Norma and her b/f were the first people Norman killed? I guess it'll all be speculation since the movie Psycho didn't really go into it much.

I just love how the shows are played out and we all know where it is headed. Now Norman is in the fruit cellar doing his animal stuffings and that's where he eventually puts Norman.

I just hope Bradley doesn't pull Dylan into her shit. This whole town with the drug business is crazy. It's getting to be like the Max show Banshee. lol Only without the sex and nudity.

Maybe she did kill the teacher. She seems very unstable now.

I guess time will tell. I'm wondering if Norma and her b/f were the first people Norman killed? I guess it'll all be speculation since the movie Psycho didn't really go into it much.

I just love how the shows are played out and we all know where it is headed. Now Norman is in the fruit cellar doing his animal stuffings and that's where he eventually puts Norman.

I just hope Bradley doesn't pull Dylan into her shit. This whole town with the drug business is crazy. It's getting to be like the Max show Banshee. lol Only without the sex and nudity.

I found myself wondering why there was so much emphasis put on Bradley and that's the only reason I came up the theory about her killing the teacher. I'm also hoping she doesn't pull Dylan into her too, but it seems he can get himself into enough trouble with the drug business you mentioned lol.

Yeah, true Dylan in the drug business is tempting fate too.

I just wish even if Norman can't remember what he did, we could see it.

I would love to know if this show is going to make Norman kill before he kills his mother.

I really like Norma a lot. hate to think she's going to die by Norman's hand.

I hope the whole Bradley storyline ends soon. Arrest her and end it quickly.

There's other important stuff to write about and other characters more interesting.

Solid second episode last night. I'd be ok with Bradley being completely gone, I'm just hoping that was a quick way to write her out and she doesn't show back up. Really excited about the possibilities Norma's brother brings to the show.

I got into the show after watching season one on Netflix....decent show, keeps the viewer tuned in.

After reading through this thread....I'm somewhat puzzled that some members believe that someone else killed the teacher other than Norman....not sure if the writers are even trying to put a red herring out on that one....I think it's more than obvious it was Norman.

I got into the show after watching season one on Netflix....decent show, keeps the viewer tuned in.

After reading through this thread....I'm somewhat puzzled that some members believe that someone else killed the teacher other than Norman....not sure if the writers are even trying to put a red herring out on that one....I think it's more than obvious it was Norman.

Like I said before, my guess stemmed from the fact that I was wondering why they were giving so much time to Bradley.

• Like 1

So glad Bradley is gone. Let's hope she stays gone.

Wow, Norma singing that song gave me chills. She was terrific.

Norman is a cry baby so far this season.

The new drug leader is totally crazy. There will probably be a drug war soon. I hope Dylan doesn't get killed.

Next week. Norma's brother comes for a visit. I think Norma said he molested her when she was a child. I think it was the brother and not the father. Might be wrong. Either way, I know Norma doesn't want him in her home. Hopefully, he'll be gone soon too.

When I saw Norma standing in front of her bedroom window, I saw the face of things to come. I thought that was an awesome scene.

Okay gross. We found out in last night's episode that Dylan's father is Norma's brother!

God this whole family is screwed up.

Unreal how her brother comes to town and thinks she will see him and maybe go into the hotel business with him in Costa Rica.

This is the same brother who repeatedly raped her and gave her the scar on her upper thigh.

This guy needs to suffer for his crimes and his arrogance.

Norma got to meet her near future boyfriend and Norman got a job.

Two more drug guys were killed and Dylan had to get rid of the bodies.

There are so many crazy people in this town, no wonder why no one suspects Norman when his mother and her b/f die. lol

Yes, if you're a fan of the movie Psycho, I think you will like this show a lot.

It's interesting how these new writers show little clues that lead you to what will happen in the future with Norman and Norma. I think this actually will make watching the 1960 movie better somehow.

I think it's a good prequel and the actors are playing their roles so well, especially Norman and Norma.

Feel intrigued a bit to start watching this, season one is on Netflix, is it worth getting in to to catch up to this season?

Yeah, this show is right up your alley. Def. watch season one.

I (like others) was very pessimistic about the show....but the show has won me over. It has good acting, good directing, a good storyline....it has all the makings of a very good TV show. I wouldn't put it up there with Breaking Bad or True Detective....not yet, anyway....but it's very watchable and entertaining. It does have its "quirky" moments....but what would you expect from a show about a serial killer? :lol:

• Like 1

Just finished watching episode three....I knew it....wow....

...I thought to myself as I was watching it....that guy looks way too much like Dylan....that's got to be his Dad....ugh....this show is out there....but it fits the theme...so I'm stickin' with it....lol...

...I thought to myself as I was watching it....that guy looks way too much like Dylan....that's got to be his Dad....ugh....this show is out there....but it fits the theme...so I'm stickin' with it....lol...

I don't know why, but I didn't even consider it until Norma said it. As soon as it came out of her mouth, I thought "DUH! That guy looks just like him!" haha.

• Like 1

I don't know why, but I didn't even consider it until Norma said it. As soon as it came out of her mouth, I thought "DUH! That guy looks just like him!" haha.

I didn't even think that they looked alike, though now that it's been pointed out I guess you're right. But my immediate reaction was, well, that makes a lot of sense. It explains why Norma keeps Dylan at a distance as a mother. It explains why her eldest son looks to old to be hers. It might also explain why she tried so hard to make family life work with Norman's father despite the fact that she should have left a long time ago.

The more I watch the show, the more I feel bad for her. Especially considering how she'll eventually end up. Poor woman will never win.

Very freaky last night. Norman became his mother for a bit reliving her rapes by her brother.

Also, pretty sure that crazy new drug leader set the police chief's house on fire. That means war for sure. The police chief had just warned him last night to play nice, but I think this guy is definitely off the wall, so not surprised he didn't listen.

Poor Dylan is so confused. I feel bad for him.

Norman went into another place last night too. That girl had to pick him up, but he didn't say a word the whole ride home.

Not sure if Norma's brother left or if someone killed him? Just showed he knocked down Norman and left with his bags, but you never saw him in his car or leaving town.

I feel bad for Norma too. She's just so likeable that I really hate to think Norman will eventually kill her, stuff her and put her in her bedroom window. Maybe the older she gets, the easier it will be to hate her. I'm not sure how far this show will go to get close to the Psycho movie?

Edited by Val22