Guns N' Roses just posted a whole 1991 concert on Facebook and Twitter

ManetsBR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think its crazy that after all these years of trying to separate gnrs image from Slash and co, they're now paying homages to the past like this.

Again I'm not expecting anything, and I'm not exactly sure what to make out of this, but even if this just meant that Axl's finally at peace when it comes to the past, good for him.

seems like they are just linking posts from paradise city, perhaps someone else is in charge of the gnr social media now?

yeah yeah it's all well and good for Axl's employees (Del, Beta, etc) to acknowledge that Axl is famous thanks to AFD and UYI (gasp!), but don't get your hopes up for a reunion.

Axl will never get back together with GNR---he's too far down the rabbit hole, with Beta, Fernando, Del, and yes man after yes man.

As childishly as Axl behaved in his 20s (missing gigs, endless delays, shutting out bandmates), he never grew up. He's still the immature little brat he always was, and there's no way that little brat is going to do something as mature as getting back in shape and doing a proper reunion tour/album.

yeah yeah it's all well and good for Axl's employees (Del, Beta, etc) to acknowledge that Axl is famous thanks to AFD and UYI (gasp!), but don't get your hopes up for a reunion.

Axl will never get back together with GNR---he's too far down the rabbit hole, with Beta, Fernando, Del, and yes man after yes man.

As childishly as Axl behaved in his 20s (missing gigs, endless delays, shutting out bandmates), he never grew up. He's still the immature little brat he always was, and there's no way that little brat is going to do something as mature as getting back in shape and doing a proper reunion tour/album.

Ok

It would be nice if they uploaded pro-shot soundboards instead.

I wonder what Axl thinks about the people in charge of their social media. For a guy that tried so hard to separate the New Guns from the Old Guns, links like this don't make sense... but I'll watch it again because it's from a time when Axl and Co were awesome.

Didn't Axl say he simply does not use social media? If he doesn't, chances are he doesn't even know someone posted the photo and the video.

I'd be totally shocked if Axl didn't follow what was going on officially with his own band on the internet. It doesn't seem like he is doing much recording... what else could he be doing with his life.

This can only mean one thing: They're finally acknowleding the band's history which is fuckin' great.

When have they not acknowledged the history? Like, playing all those classic songs? Like, using AFD artwork to promote the Vegas residency? Just because they are focused on the current lineup and their current plans doesn't mean they don't acknowledge the history.

This can only mean one thing: They're finally acknowleding the band's history which is fuckin' great.

When have they not acknowledged the history? Like, playing all those classic songs? Like, using AFD artwork to promote the Vegas residency? Just because they are focused on the current lineup and their current plans doesn't mean they don't acknowledge the history.

Irrelevant to the discussion. They're remembering past line-ups, that's something they've never done before. That's "acknowledging" the band's history.

Irrelevant to the discussion. They're remembering past line-ups, that's something they've never done before. That's "acknowledging" the band's history.

When have they not remembered and acknowledged the history?