One of the Most Underrated Songs in Rock

Gun N' Roses

So, I have done some thinking, and I have come to the conclusion that Coma is one of the most underrated songs in Rock. I mean you have to be a pretty big GnR fan to even really know about Coma or see it for it's full glory. It is sort of like Estranged, but even that song isn't considered EXTREMELY underrated by us GnR fans. I know Coma is a rather lengthy song, but so was November Rain, and it made it big. What are some major underrated songs you can think of that top Coma (GnR or not)?

I think TWAT could be very active on the radio and people would enjoy it. I would say it is the song that I use to introduce GNR to my friends. The solo could be up there with Comfortably Numb, its just very soothing to hear.

Still don't get the hardcore fans hype about Coma. Pretty boring, except the outro, IMO.

I agree completely. The outro is fantastic, though, and so is the prelude to the outro with Slash's solo and Axl verse that ends with the line "Maybe we'd be better off without you anyway!".

Personally, I feel 'Don't Damn Me' is a lot more underrated, even among fans of the band. And 'Locomotive' -- with Axl's arguably finest moment as a lyricist -- is also sadly underrated, although not as much among fans.

Edited by SoulMonster

Coma, Locomotive and Perfect Crime. Three of the best rock songs ever, extremely underrated.

Shotgun Blues, The Garden, Double Takin Jive also very underrated.

From New GNR, TWAT is the most underrated. Sorry, Catcher also very underrated.

Almost all GNR and New GNR material except Appetite is underrated.