What would Axl have become if he couldnt sing?

sword&tulipz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a manager of a music store before forming a band. So most probably he owned a music store now.

Or a Pastor in the Church, he was a glee member in a church during childhood.

Well, I dont think he would be able to hold on to that music store manager job for long to be honest

I think he would have done:

Something with animals - maybe a veterinarian like Ron's wife or animal rescue.

Working with troubled kids and abused kids.

Worked in some capacity in music - maybe A&R, maybe in radio, something he prob. would have wanted to do freelance work and not have to be on a clock.

Something in IT, web designer, probably.

He was a manager of a music store before forming a band. So most probably he owned a music store now.

Well, I dont think he would be able to hold on to that music store manager job for long to be honest

he got fired.

i'm guessing he'd keep changing jobs and getting fired.

he got fired.

i'm guessing he'd keep changing jobs and getting fired.

Would that be for serving beer to all emplyees after closing time? :rofl-lol:

Full-Time Asshole. Oh wait....

You seem quite the butt hole yourself.
Calm down, Axl didn't ask for your help to defend himself. Just, like, get a life? Stop taking things personally? Grow up? Geez.

Calm down, Axl didn't ask for your help to defend himself. Just, like, get a life? Stop taking things personally? Grow up? Geez.

lol you're the one cowardly calling someone an asshole on the internet behind your little shit computer and then when it happens to you, you completely freak out. And I need to grow up? Hilarious.

lol you're the one cowardly calling someone an asshole on the internet behind your little shit computer and then when it happens to you, you completely freak out. And I need to grow up? Hilarious.

Wow, I "freak out"? I forgot I was talking to the user officially nicknamed "LOLcano62" by this forum.