Have you guys ever seen this 2006 Matt Sorum interview where he mistakenly states that GNR haven't toured since 1993??

BBA

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you came here and posted a 6-7 year old interview, of a guy who was just a replacement drummer in the band in the first place, making some offhand comment on something not that interesting in the first place.

Nicely done, mate.

Now it's time to lock up this shit thread.

"We got off the road in 1993. That was the last time GNR played". - Matt Sorum

In his mind, that's correct. Because every band that has toured since 1993, in his mind, is not GNR. I disagree with him, but it's his opinion.

"We got off the road in 1993. That was the last time GNR played". - Matt Sorum

In his mind, that's correct. Because every band that has toured since 1993, in his mind, is not GNR. I disagree with him, but it's his opinion.

Spot on.

This would be a thread worthy of discussion ... if this was 2006.

I mean, there's no one stopping you from posting in the "Axl's nose" thread. Or that cute little one about how if we tell Axl that we want a nu-GNR album, he might end up giving it to us.

What the fuck has happened to this forum? I've been here from the beginning.

I miss LostRose.com

No you haven't. The beginning was about 2 and a half years prior to your arrival. And, if you left right now no one would miss you.

Oh, and I miss Axl being skinny and playing with GNR. (Since we're talking about what we miss)

Edited by BBA