Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

The latest rumour is that Batman Vs. Superman will be shot in Toronto. Maybe some of our resident Canadians could report exclusively from shooting?

Also, Henry Cavill has finally had the confidence to say something when asked about Snyder's Superman (he usually averts saying anything interesting). He's confirmed that in Man of Steel 2, Lois Lane will be aware of Clark Kent's true identity.

Thought the Lois knowing who he was would be obvious bearing in mind she ends up at the Kent Farm and he reveals himself to her while she is at his fathers grave.
Aren't you aware that greasing your hair to the side and wearing thick spectacles makes you indentifiable? :lol:
Must give her amnesia as well :lol:

The latest rumour is that Batman Vs. Superman will be shot in Toronto. Maybe some of our resident Canadians could report exclusively from shooting?

Also, Henry Cavill has finally had the confidence to say something when asked about Snyder's Superman (he usually averts saying anything interesting). He's confirmed that in Man of Steel 2, Lois Lane will be aware of Clark Kent's true identity.

Well, like yeah. If you saw the movie, everybody knows that she is aware.

Tyler Hoechlin, of Teen Wolf, is the latest possible Batman.

The Guardian has poured scorn on JGL playing Batman saying 'everything we've heard from Warner Bros suggests that the British film-maker's trilogy is considered a standalone entity that will not feed into the rest of the DC universe.'

Also, interestingly, Zack Snyder is going to consult Frank Miller for several days: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/batman-v-superman-zach-snyder-takes-advice-from-frank-miller-in-bid-for-blockbuster-battle-of-the-superheroes-8739894.html

I'm convinced that Snyder's second Superman is going to have strong The Dark Knight Returns overtones. Snyder is meeting Miller for consultation, he mentioned a possible Superman involvement in Syria (ties in with the tool of the US government label Superman earns in TDKR), the graphic novel concludes with the formation of the Justice League (Snyder has made it abundantly clear he wants to be in charge of Justice League) and now... he's said that Batman will be quite aged in comparison to Superman, specifically 'forty something'.

Edited by NGOG

According to The Hollywood Reporter, names like Josh Brolin, Ryan Gosling, Joe Manganiello, Richard Armitage, Matthew Goode and Max Martini have been floating around. REALLY hoping for Josh Brolin. I can TOTALLY see him as the Batman.

Josh Brolin and Ryan Gosling have apparently been shortlised to play Batman. [The Guardian]

I can't express enough how perfect Brolin would be in the context of this Batman. How do you accept Ryan Gosling as being the senior of Henry Cavill?

Mark Strong and Bryan Cranston have been linked with the role of Lex Luthor. What is more intriguing, is that Christian Bale has reportedly been offered $50 million to reprise the role of Batman.

Edited by NGOG

I wouldn't mind seeing a new Green Lantern. The 2011 movie sucked. I also wouldn't mind a stand-alone Robin film. He was always my favorite DC character.

I think they're doing Aquaman.

Aquaman is the lamest of all super heroes. I'd love to see a full on Justice League film though. Superman, Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and Hawkgirl and have some badass villians, like Darkseid or Harley Quinn or Braniac or something.

Cranston would be great. And he's already familiar with DC Comics stuff.

I'd opt for Mark Strong. He's excellent at portraying menacing characters.

Casting Cranston would just be opportunistic given his newfound popularity.

Mark Strong and Bryan Cranston have been linked with the role of Lex Luthor. What is more intriguing, is that Christian Bale has reportedly been offered $50 million to reprise the role of Batman.

Mark Strong would be awesome as Luthor!

If that figure is true Bale would be stupid to turn that down.

Money talks, and I would like to see that. I would like to see a younger Lex. I really like how Michael Rosenbaum portrayed Lex in Smallville.

Money talks, and I would like to see that. I would like to see a younger Lex. I really like how Michael Rosenbaum portrayed Lex in Smallville.

Rosenbaum was awesome in Smallville, was really glad they got him back for the finale. Seriously felt like the quality of the show declined after he left.

Rosenbaum was awesome in Smallville, was really glad they got him back for the finale. Seriously felt like the quality of the show declined after he left.

He was the best actor of the show. And much respect for doing the finale!!