Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

Well not sure who else you could have playing John Stewart really

Bit hyperbolic that.

I know he was involved in Thor, but Idris Elba would be a good candidate.

True, I want to cast Elba in anything because he is just awesome.

Thinking about it though, The Rock has the right kind of size to play Kilowog in the Green Lantern series, especially if he keeps up the roids and HGH.

http://www.lansingcitypulse.com/lansing/article-9797-metropolis-now.html

This is kinda cool. Too soon to tell for sure, but I guess Zack Snyder recently visted my backyard while scouting locations for Batman vs Superman. If this is confirmed and they do shoot here I'll have to make sure to check it out, never seen a movie set before.

http://www.lansingcitypulse.com/lansing/article-9797-metropolis-now.html

This is kinda cool. Too soon to tell for sure, but I guess Zack Snyder recently visted my backyard while scouting locations for Batman vs Superman. If this is confirmed and they do shoot here I'll have to make sure to check it out, never seen a movie set before.

Get some pictures.

I haven't made it in there yet but that's what I've heard. Been meaning to check it out but I just don't spend much time in EL anymore unless I'm going to a game or Flat Black and Circular. I lived a couple of blocks from it when they were building it, pretty cool building to see take shape, a ton of people were pissed off about it for some reason though.

I wonder if they're scouting it for the Hall of Justice, that would be sweet.

I haven't made it in there yet but that's what I've heard. Been meaning to check it out but I just don't spend much time in EL anymore unless I'm going to a game or Flat Black and Circular. I lived a couple of blocks from it when they were building it, pretty cool building to see take shape, a ton of people were pissed off about it for some reason though.

I wonder if they're scouting it for the Hall of Justice, that would be sweet.

All my friends and gf hate it but I have grown to think it is kind of cool. I love Flat Black and Circular! I go there all the time, great CD selection

A gay cowboy played The Joker.

Exactly. Until Batman, Heath Ledger was regarded as a fairly average actor. How many people remember his performances in The Patriot or A Knight's Tale?

All it takes is one big performance.

Certainly a bold choice for Luthor, love the casting of Irons as Alfred though.

Agreed. A lot of people are going to shit on this out of the gates, but I'm hopeful that he'll be a great representation of how Lex is written in the script.

I expect a ton of "LexCorp" themed viral campaigns leading up to this flick...

A gay cowboy played The Joker.

Exactly. Until Batman, Heath Ledger was regarded as a fairly average actor. How many people remember his performances in The Patriot or A Knight's Tale?

All it takes is one big performance.

I do.

Missing the point, again.

New rumor (WARNING, possible spoiler):

the re-imagined Lex Luthor will be a technical genius street punk with the Metropolis skyline tattooed on his arms who was abandoned at age 14 and taken in by a gang which he eventually rose to becoming the leader of due to his weapon-design intelligence. He then started LexCorp at age 18 but apparently will still have connections with his gang roots in the film.

well, it IS a Zack Snyder film, so what were you expecting?

Watchmen is great, you bastard.

Though that thing about Lex Luthor does sound horrid :lol: I don't think they would be that ridiculous, would they? I mean, Man of Steel wasn't that bad. I enjoyed it.

Also, Joaquin is fantastic and Jesse Eisenberg is alright, but I can't wrap my head around either one playing Lex Luthor. I could see Eisenberg doing it first, though.