Who is your favorite actress under 50?

Blanchett and Winslet.

I work at the theatre in Sydney that Cate is affiliated with, and spent the last two months watching this every night. It was magic.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jun/12/entertainment/la-et-cm-cate-blanchett-isabelle-huppert-maids-20130611

Edited by Angelica

Blanchett and Winslet.

This. Mary-Louise Parker. Not really an amazing actress but she's a stunner. :heart:

She's very much an amazing actress, mannered, but completely spontaneous and unpredictable. Based on the Red 2 trailer, she's gone and fucked up her face though, which is sad.

Blanchett and Winslet.

This. Mary-Louise Parker. Not really an amazing actress but she's a stunner. :heart:

She's very much an amazing actress, mannered, but completely spontaneous and unpredictable. Based on the Red 2 trailer, she's gone and fucked up her face though, which is sad.

I love her work, but there's just not one thing she's done that's truly stood out to me like some of Blanchet's work has. Know what I mean?

Blanchett and Winslet.

I love her work, but there's just not one thing she's done that's truly stood out to me like some of Blanchet's work has. Know what I mean?

Fried Green Tomatoes, Portrait of a Lady and especially Angels in America.

Blanchett and Winslet.

Fried Green Tomatoes, Portrait of a Lady and especially Angels in America.

30-rock-gif-14(1).gif

My rebuttal :lol: .

Blanchett and Winslet.

I've seen her pre surgery and I think it did wonders for her eyes. I think they're incredibly sexy, and towards the end of Weeds when she got all slutty and kept getting naked was fucking awesome.

I like Vera F. can't spell her last name, from the Bates Motel and the Conjuring movie. I think she's so pretty and very talented.

I like Jennifer Aniston too. I mostly like a lot of soap actresses. I watched General Hospital and Days of our lives and I think they have some of the most talented actress around today.

Catherine Zeta Jones. She's been in many mediocre films, but I've never seen her in a role which she's not excelled in. Her singing in Chicago was an absolute treat. She's happy to take on roles which are a bit self-depracating as well, such as in Rock of Ages. Massively reliable for a decent performance.

I'm a big fan of Rosario Dawson. Dunno about her acting skills so much but damn I would drink that woman's bath water given half a chance! :lol:

Yeah, she's fine.

Kelly Macdonald. She makes the Scottish accent sexy. She can do Irish and Texan pretty well too.