The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

Great point of view.. i see what you mean now and maybe it is possible he kills himself

I meant Jesse would want to kill Walt... that would be the only reason he would need that gun from the beginning

I hope he does go after Jesse.... and I hope he succeeds

Isn't it amazing how the writers turn characters from heroes to villains and then back to heroes....Jesse was an audience favorite, leading up to this season....but now, he's almost like a thorn in the side to everyone! :lol:

Very true.. it almost got Cardi to turn against Jesse

(I've always hated Jesse though :lol:)

• Like 1

Finally had time to get caught up on Breaking Bad so here I am.

The Hank suicide theories are interesting. Part of me could see that, if his character is indeed going to die, but the other part of me thinks Hank wouldn't allow himself to do that. He'd have to die some other way. Back before this season started I always thought maybe Walt would have to kill Hank but I also don't think that'll happen. In any event, I don't want Hank to die. :lol:

I really do think somebody is going to die in the next episode though. It's time, and it's been a great build so far.

Very true.. it almost got Cardi to turn against Jesse

(I've always hated Jesse though :lol:)

My problem with Jesse is that he was acting like an apathetic bitch, not that he was acting like a hero or villain. He seems to have snapped out of that though.

:lol:

Hero and Villain is just a term used in cinema. Hero = favorable to the audience, Villain = unfavorable to the audience.

Hank would never kill himself

If he does die in the next episode, what's gonna happen next? Hank is his main enemy at the moment....

Jesse would probably try and kill him, but i don't know if Walter White would consider killing Jesse... would he?

Does he consider Jesse family?

Not so sure about Hank not killing himself. He has a huge ego and that ego is slowly and steadily being dismantled. From everything he's been through, overcoming certain death by the cartel etc. The writers almost made him invincible....that is invincible to everyone but himself....and psychologically now to Heisenberg. Personally, I think there's a lot of evidence pointing to at least some type of suicide attempt - but knowing these writers, there's a good chance he doesn't go through with it or someone or something stops it from happening.

I don't see Jesse trying to kill Hank at all. He's much more angry at Walt now and I think his feud with Hank is in the past.

I have a feeling that Walt's patience with Jesse has reached its boiling point and can see Walt going after Jesse now.

What?! No, Hank can't die in the next episode. Why the hell am I reading this thread? :max:

It's all just speculation and none of this stuff is based on any type of spoilers or leaked information - so you really have nothing to worry about....unless we're that good.... :lol:

As great as the writers are at throwing us for a loop, every so often someone does guess a plot twist. One guy on reddit did actually predict Walt would try and pin all sorts of stuff on Hank! ;)

As great as the writers are at throwing us for a loop, every so often someone does guess a plot twist. One guy on reddit did actually predict Walt would try and pin all sorts of stuff on Hank! ;)

I guess statistically, when you have thousands of fans, on thousands of message boards, posting thousands of possible scenarios....eventually, someone's going to guess right.... :lol:

Edited by Kasanova King

I was browsing IMDB and unfortunately came up with a minor, but curious spoiler:

Jane comes back on the Ozymandias episode.
Apparently there will be a lot of flashbacks in that one - Gus, Gale and I think Tuco were listed in the cast also.
Personally, I think with Jane coming back - it points to the episode revolving in some form or another around Jesse. Also, with the other flashbacks, seems like it could be something along the lines of Jesse realizing everything Walt has really done - as in his life flashing before his eyes, before he.....dies? Maybe?

I was browsing IMDB and unfortunately came up with a minor, but curious spoiler:

Apparently there will be a lot of flashbacks in that one - Gus, Gale and I think Tuco were listed in the cast also.
Personally, I think with Jane coming back - it points to the episode revolving in some form or another around Jesse. Also, with the other flashbacks, seems like it could be something along the lines of Jesse realizing everything Walt has really done - as in his life flashing before his eyes, before he.....dies? Maybe?

Let's hope so

let's hope his last words are bitch

Let's hope so

let's hope his last words are bitch

That would be classic.

Yo, Aaron Paul said in his AMA that his favorite use of the word "bitch" "happens in the second half of season 5. He hasn't said it yet, so it's coming... bitch!

Hmmmmm.....nice catch....my theory might just hold water.....;)

That's pretty cool....never knew about the websites, phone numbers, etc. I watched an interview (I think he was some sort) of location director/scout and he basically was saying how true to real life Vince Gillighan was with everything. He went on to say that even the documents on Saul's desk (not that you would ever read them) are completely written documents about legal cases, along with the newspaper articles on the walls, etc. Unbelievable attention to detail - especially for a television series.