The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

Walt is going to use Todd's uncle to fake his own death rather than to put a hit on Jesse. I'm calling it now.

Hmmm....I'd normally go for it but they already have a guy for that kind of stuff - Saul's disappearing guy. :tongue2:

Jesse fucked that up though, according to Saul.

Also, he needs to fake his death, not just disappear.

They're not shitty people though, that's the best part.

Each character is doing everything correctly for the position they were in.

If I were Jesse, I'd rat out Walt.

If I were Hank, I wouldn't care if Jesse died.

If I were Skyler, I'd want Jesse dead.

If I were Marie, I'd fantasize about killing Walt.

They all are in the right mind set. And it's funny how well the writers poise the audience against every character so flawlessly, even though none of them are evil.

Walt is going to use Todd's uncle to fake his own death rather than to put a hit on Jesse. I'm calling it now.

Hmmm....I'd normally go for it but they already have a guy for that kind of stuff - Saul's disappearing guy. :tongue2:

I think Jesse has only fucked that up for himself. Saul can't be faulted for Jesse blowing him off.

I think Jesse has only fucked that up for himself. Saul can't be faulted for Jesse blowing him off.

Well Saul did say if Jesse fucked up, it'd be "your ass and mine".

Oh, I missed that.

Who is that who says, "Remember, no fear" in the background? Is that Todd's uncle? Possibly speaking to Todd or Walt? Interesting. But like I said, the previews for these last episodes haven't been like the previews of the past, trying to get you to watch the shw - these previews seem to be designed to confuse you and throw you off. (They already know you're going to watch it) :lol:

Oh, I missed that.

Oh yeah, by this point if Jesse talks, Saul would be implicated as well. He has a ton to lose - but then again, he won't do anything without Walt - he has even more to lose if he upsets "Heisenberg". Remember, Walt orchestrated the jail murders on his own, essentially, without Saul's help. Walt's association with Todd's uncle is all the leverage he needs to induce fear and respect from Saul.

Hank was going to die, someone was going to die in last night's episode, blah, blah... you're all really shitty are guessing what is gonna happen.

I'm glad you were wrong about Hank, bitches.

:lol: touche

I was the one that initiated the Hank speculation :tongue2: I still think it's a matter of time though, especially after last night's episode, where he finally "broke bad". (See my previous post a page or so back for my new explanation/theory on everyone 'Breaking Bad' so to speak :tongue2:)

Edited by Kasanova King

:lol: touche

I was the one that initiated the Hank speculation :tongue2: I still think it's a matter of time though, especially after last night's episode, where he finally "broke bad". (See my previous post a page or so back for my new explanation/theory on everyone 'Breaking Bad' so to speak :tongue2:)

Yes, he broke bad but that doesn't mean he has to die. He and Jesse always had a bad relationship. I bet the 2 will be friends in the end and alive. :max:

I have a feeling Skyler will kill Jessie this coming ep leaving Hank to arrest her making Walt go after Hank. After that all hell breaks loose in the final 2 eps. Idk about the Hank stuff lol but I really think Skyler will kill Jessie, since the writers have been throwing stuff at us that we never expect.