The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

So did the ending leak or did Bacardi cupcake the fuck outta all of you?

We don't know. Manets apparently posted something else which isn't what Bacardi posted which could be the ending. Haven't looked at it, deleted the post since this isn't the right thread for it, and they may or may not be discussing it in the leak thread.

Do you have the power to block specific forum member from posting in certain topics? If someone posts a spoiler (or even a potential spoiler to seek attention) in this thread they should be suspended for 7 days.

Don't think we can do that. I don't fault Manets because he was just asking where it came from, and said it could be a massive spoiler - so it was very clearly marked. Just not the right thread for it.

I don't think anyone is modding the other BrBa thread because none of us want the show spoiled. Is it like, total lawlessness in there? :lol:

Lol leaked spoiler from the upcoming episode.

Not using tags, it's obviously not real.

Walt meets Declan in the desert for their meeting. Walt makes it clear he with not return but Declan doesnt like it. I wont ruin this next part because you have to see it to believe it, but Walt manages to take out declan in his two men in a way reminiscent of how he killed Tuco and Gus (Yeah Mr White! Yeah science!)

Lol leaked spoiler from the upcoming episode.

Not using tags, it's obviously not real.

Walt meets HANK in the desert for their meeting. Walt makes it clear he with not return but HANK doesnt like it. I wont ruin this next part because you have to see it to believe it, but Walt manages to take out HANK in his two men in a way reminiscent of how he killed Tuco and Gus (Yeah Mr White! Yeah science!)

Unless it's an parable of sorts and you replace Declan with Hank..... :wow:

Edited by Kasanova King

Finale episode name Felina;

Fe-Li-Na = Iron-Lithium-Sodium = Blood-Meth-Tears

Someone on Reddit disproved that. I can't remember what they said, though.

What's to disprove? It's both an anagram for finale and the elements.

Guys, what do you think of the Reservoir Dogs theory?

I think it's possible...why not?