Where, how and from who came out the latest leaks?

Uncle Bob

'Going Down' makes me think it's BBF who sent the CD to MSL, who traded 4 of the songs for a Grenade version of CD.

A) The way it's mixed sounds like it's BBF doing his overdubs on top of the previous versions

B) He mentioned it on his Twitter page today before deleting it

C) He's been very vocal with his frustration of no music being released

• Like 1

'Going Down' makes me think it's BBF who sent the CD to MSL, who traded 4 of the songs for a Grenade version of CD.

A) The way it's mixed sounds like it's BBF doing his overdubs on top of the previous versions

Interesting idea, but i doubt that Ron risk his job

I don't think it's THAT far fetched tbh....

idk where they came from, nor do i care... we got them and to me thats all that matters... id actually let this question die cuz whoever did it, could get in alot of trouble... and seeing as how whoever did what they did, risked quite a bit by doing it, i wouldnt want them getting in trouble cuz i fucking APPRECIATE these leaks SO MUCH ! if i did know who it was and i was able to return the favor, i definitely would

I think this is MSL promoting his site. If it was the GNR camp they would have leaked something like Atlas Shrugged or The General.

MSL usually takes credit for leaking stuff though doesn't he? He was open about being the one to give us 'Chicken Dinner' and the 07 leaks, and as far as I know he said he didn't leak this stuff? And really, we don't know what the camp would leak. Was "Better" even a rumored title before it leaked? It could've just been someone from the camp 'throwing us a bone', instead of unleashing some top-shelf monster of a song.

T.wa.T, on 16 Aug 2013 - 09:57 AM, said:

Who the fuck cares where it came from.

It better that we dont know..for the leaker and for who ever handed it off. Ask Skwerl about the fun he had with the last go round of leaks. And to whoever did...we got your back..you may not have the 15 seconds of glory attached to GNR history as per se but there are those out there that understand.

I think this is MSL promoting his site. If it was the GNR camp they would have leaked something like Atlas Shrugged or The General.

MSL usually takes credit for leaking stuff though doesn't he? He was open about being the one to give us 'Chicken Dinner' and the 07 leaks, and as far as I know he said he didn't leak this stuff? And really, we don't know what the camp would leak. Was "Better" even a rumored title before it leaked? It could've just been someone from the camp 'throwing us a bone', instead of unleashing some top-shelf monster of a song.

I don't think anybody wants to openly take credit for leaks after what happened to Skwerl.

T.wa.T, on 16 Aug 2013 - 09:57 AM, said:

Who the fuck cares where it came from.

It better that we dont know..for the leaker and for who ever handed it off. Ask Skwerl about the fun he had with the last go round of leaks. And to whoever did...we got your back..you may not have the 15 seconds of glory attached to GNR history as per se but there are those out there that understand.
Exactly, its about the music and who made it.

I'm pretty sure MSL isn't in a position to be leaking anything anymore. If he did it would be with the permission of management.

I agree with this. He leaked it but Axl/whoever is in charge wanted it to be leaked. Bumblefoot tweet practically proves they are ok with it.Because I give the guy credit enough to not consider him an idiot.