Which Leak Do You Like The Most.

Ketan

Your Favorite Leak (From The Latest Leaks)  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted Going Down, but should there not be options for Blood In The Water and/or Better Gone?

you are right except i only included the latest leaks and well as far as i know people are still skeptical about BITW being authentic. Same could be said about the Better leaks but the fact they were leaked around the same time with Going Down gives them credibility.

EDIT: If the mods feel any other song should be included then feel free to edit.

Edited by Ketan

i agree with the others, it's really annoying when people make polls but then don't provide all the answers.

Voted Going Down, but should there not be options for Blood In The Water and/or Better Gone?

you are right except i only included the latest leaks and well as far as i know people are still skeptical about BITW being authentic. Same could be said about the Better leaks but the fact they were leaked around the same time with Going Down gives them credibility.

EDIT: If the mods feel any other song should be included then feel free to edit.

The problem is that you can't really edit a poll after people start voting, otherwise the results are fucked, so what's the point?

i agree with the others, it's really annoying when people make polls but then don't provide all the answers.

The problem is that you can't really edit a poll after people start voting, otherwise the results are fucked, so what's the point?

ah i see. i actually really dint see the point of including BITW and isn't Better Gone a bit old?

Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience. I wanted to know what the others though about yesterday's leaks and really it did not occur to me to include BITW and Better Gone.

Ok... if the mods agree they can always delete the poll and have a new one with all the "answers".

I find the new supposed leaks unspectacular, and offer nothing really new. Acoustic does not qualify as new material. A dodgy looping remix offers nothing. Color me underwhelmed. I doubt Axl had any input into any of it, other than some vocals.

*Ain't Going Down* sounds like Crash Diet era material. Btw, is this the same as *Going Down* ?

Edited by vaida

Going Down by miles. It's the only one that isn't a re-hash of material that we already had. The others are nice novelties in the world of GnR, but it's hardly anything new.

And it's sad that GnR bandmembers get so bored that they start re-working old tracks that were already released anyway.