Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

Hey Slash2baz do you know how many song's Slash will play from World on Fire ? All of them ? Thx

I don't know, it's up to Slash. Probably a couple during the North American Tour w/ AEROSMITH this summer and more during the european Tour when the new album will be out.

He used this guitar for sucker train blues too

Yes with VELVET REVOLVER back in the days but I remember him playing "Sucker Train Blues" on a Les Paul at Rock Am Ring 2010. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO7Rqs1shcA

Hey Slash2baz a friend of mine is going to the Basel/Switzerland gig in November, on the ticket it's written Slash &Special Guest .Who is it ? And is this Special Guest with Slash during the whole tour ? Thx

MONSTER TRUCK will be the support act on the upcoming european Tour. CALIFORNIA BREED + Twenty two hundred will open on the UK part of the Tour.

The album will be out in Japan Sept 10th! :headbang:

They also opened for alter Bridge and were pretty good

they did watch this at least a few times and Myles played on that. certainly anything instrumental I'd imagine Myles would play since he's not singing (like he's being doing on WTTJ since Todd sings that one). I'd say maybe the instrumental from WoF, but I think it's too soon for that. I don't see that making it into the set list until after the album is out.

they did watch this at least a few times and Myles played on that. certainly anything instrumental I'd imagine Myles would play since he's not singing (like he's being doing on WTTJ since Todd sings that one). I'd say maybe the instrumental from WoF, but I think it's too soon for that. I don't see that making it into the set list until after the album is out.

Well, "Safari Inn" is supposed to get acoustic parts on it but i don't remember having heard them... :lol:

We'll see, first gig is in 3 days ! :thumbsup:

Well, "Safari Inn" is supposed to get acoustic parts on it but i don't remember having heard them... :lol:

We'll see, first gig is in 3 days ! :thumbsup:

and I'll be there to find out!! :)rock4

Edited by uctalum01

This is amazing. They update with new pics of rehearsals daily.

Why couldn't GnR have done this ? :(

Relax. Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm sure Slash and the Conspirators had a LOT of 3 hours meetings before they could execute that masterplan. (uploading a few pics from rehearsals with the lead singer in the room)

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2