How will you celebrate the upcoming 20th Anniversary of The Spaghetti Incident!?

Subtle Signs

It has been almost 20 years to the day that TSI was released. I think it is overlooked and dismissed by too many GN'R fans. What say you about TSI and does it really seem like it's been 20 years since it was released?

Human Being

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS4RJkt6_zk

Edited by highvoltage
Fixed the video

Ain't it Fun is one of my favorite GNR songs.

Although I dislike the record in its entirety, Ain't It Fun is also one of my favourite GNR songs.

In particular it's one of my favourite vocal takes by Axl.

I'll be celebrating 5 years of Chinese Democracy by listening to the album for probably the 10,000th time and still wishing for new music.

6 years

14 years.

23rd Nov 2008 = Release

2009 = 1st anniversary

2010 = 2nd anniversary

2011 = 3rd anniversary

2012 = 4th anniversary

2013 = 5th anniversary

I'll be celebrating 5 years of Chinese Democracy by listening to the album for probably the 10,000th time and still wishing for new music.

6 years

14 years.

I'd be happy with a release of the '99 version of CD to celebrate :D Instrumental version of Oklahoma starts now!

Edited by Amir

It has been almost 20 years to the day that TSI was released. I think it is overlooked and dismissed by too many GN'R fans. What say you about TSI and does it really seem like it's been 20 years since it was released?

Human Being

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS4RJkt6_zk

The first "GNR" song i've heard was SIDHY when i was 4 :D

I probably listen the album on nov. 23.

And yeah also listen to CD that day

Edited by Crash Diet

Aint it fun is by far the best cover gnr has ever done... i wouldnt say the whole album is shite either... definitely not as good as the previous stuff but it has its moments

I like Attitude cuz duffs the.man! and I dont care about you is pretty hype too... especially with the manson track at the end... i mean love it or hate it, its still a good song