So… seriously though, what's left to talk about in the world of GnR?

TombRaider

GNR fans are pro's at discussing nothing.

Well nothing is what's going on with the band. I mean since you're going to go into a forum and talk like you have something to back up, why don't you tell us what to discuss? If ya ask me the leaks have been the best thing to talk about, unfortunately due to legalities Axl and his mother don't want us t. Make sense out of that or try to respond...you may not be able to win this one.

Ashba's birthday?

Lmao.

Team Brazil.

This is an option

Beach towels

This is another option.

Hardly a train wreck...they are doing fuck all.

What exactly is your definition of "fuck all"? Or are you just getting wet because I'm responding to your post?

There can't be a trainwreck if there is no train. Axl's on plane, flying above the radar.

It is however, funny to watch *some* people dramatize it so much, over and over. One minute it's a "nostalgia act." The next minute it's "trainwreck." They don't even stop to think that those terms each actually mean something and in most cases can't coexist. But it doesn't matter, the term "trainwreck" is almost like a talking point now. Say it over and over and people might start believing it, yeah!

Anyone with half a brain knows what the deal is. Axl doesn't give a shit about your disapproval. You get what you get and like it. Personally, I don't mind their live shows. Whatever Axl wants to share with the world, I'm cool with that. I won't turn into a bitching, crying, complainer just because he won't bless me with new music.

There might seem like nothing to talk about, but D&N has been thriving the past few weeks. Traffic has actually been going up. :shrugs:

I go through periods of getting bored talking about the band and come back to it when I feel like it. People will always find something to talk about as long as the band continues to exist.

• Like 1

-GNR A4D CINEMA RELEASE!

It's already in UMG's hands, isn't that great news?

- Silkworms and Oh My God

- The Bumble Chats where he actually played a part of Atlas

- Elaborating new questions for DJ Ashba's next chat

I think that already makes some stuff to talk about right?

I wonder if silkworms and OMG will leak eventually?

I hope so! I don't think they will be on the next album, so i don't think it would hurt the band much, but who knows

What was there to talk about in 2003-2005? Rumours about a new album or a tour just like now. GNR fans should be used to this by now...

Atleast in 2003-2005 we had an album name and a handful of songs. SOD, Maddy, IRS, Riad, OMG, SW, and CD.

Right now we have Going down, silkworms, omg, and bitw. No album title, not even confirmation they're working on an album.

As far as tours, another tour will just be CD world tour #4 or #5. Seriously, they've toured CD since 2001. CD is all toured out.

5 years after "Sympathy for the Devil," we already had 2 new singles ("Oh My God," "Sweet Child O' Mine '99"), a double-live album, and a name for the upcoming album ("Chinese Democracy").

All this during a turbulent time of lineup changes, and a near-extinction of the band, a long silent period of inactivity, that somehow yielded 2 singles, a live album, and concrete plans for a new LP.

Flash-forward to the present, it's 5 years since Chinese Democracy, we've had no new singles, no archival releases and no real indication that Axl Rose has any intent to release one more record.

There 's been a lot of touring over these past 5 five years. It's not a decision I fully agree with, but it's a perfectly valid explanationfor why there is no new music.

I think they only just got finished touring Chinese.

The unreleased album is probably finished by now. That could mean less work by the Gn'R camp.

They don't have to go through pre production and writing and all that shit. Should be a much shorter process. 2018 is soon.

I think they only just got finished touring Chinese.

The unreleased album is probably finished by now. That could mean less work by the Gn'R camp.

They don't have to go through pre production and writing and all that shit. Should be a much shorter process. 2018 is soon.

Then the videos will delay it to 2020, but at least the record is ready. It would be good if it came out next year, but they might buy themselves some time with Appetite for Democracy. If that's also a cd version…there will be a new version of Catcher, Seeker, Don't Let It on record.