Fernando: Lets start something great....

TheDemocracyRose

Have you ever read Fernando's twitter? It's full of bullshit motivational quotes, there's almost nothing to do with Axl or GnR save for a few messages about Axl being great or something redundant like that. Fernando is a puppet who has no information, he thinks he has but he doesn't. He makes grand proclamations about giving us what we need, but at the end of the day he doesn't come through. It's been weeks since he promised us info and we have... none, we're exactly where we were since guns came off the road. No new tour dates, no release date for the dvd, no info if Guns intend on releasing new music, nothing. It's not hard to understand why people get so pissed with this guy, if you're the manager... manage! it's his job to look out for the band and make sure they take advantage of good opportunities like right now... GnR fans are dying for a new album, negotiate with the label and get an album out, never mind getting a tan, relaxing by the pool or following Axl around like a lost puppy (he's 52, he can walk down the street by himself... he's not a child that needs 24/7 security).

I maintain that Guns N Roses need real management and not some airhead who's idea of a business head is to post motivation mumbo jumbo online. I quite liked his 2nd last statement regarding guns saying things were coming but now I find it hard to suffer him. Completely incompetent management team and that's proven over and over again... I mean the guitar player in the band can't even get a response on future plans. Gahhhhhh!!!!

Fernando is one of GNR'S managers. I'm sure he has some information.

Information on what?? The only information he has is "How to Mooch off of a Legendary Rockstar-For Dummies".

Chapter 1- Have your mother become his housekeeper..

If he works for the band, especially as a manager. I'm sure he has A LOT of information on the bands plans, band material etc etc... What is so shocking about that?

Aren't managers supposed to know this kind of stuff?

Have you ever read Fernando's twitter? It's full of bullshit motivational quotes, there's almost nothing to do with Axl or GnR save for a few messages about Axl being great or something redundant like that. Fernando is a puppet who has no information, he thinks he has but he doesn't. He makes grand proclamations about giving us what we need, but at the end of the day he doesn't come through. It's been weeks since he promised us info and we have... none, we're exactly where we were since guns came off the road. No new tour dates, no release date for the dvd, no info if Guns intend on releasing new music, nothing. It's not hard to understand why people get so pissed with this guy, if you're the manager... manage! it's his job to look out for the band and make sure they take advantage of good opportunities like right now... GnR fans are dying for a new album, negotiate with the label and get an album out, never mind getting a tan, relaxing by the pool or following Axl around like a lost puppy (he's 52, he can walk down the street by himself... he's not a child that needs 24/7 security).

I maintain that Guns N Roses need real management and not some airhead who's idea of a business head is to post motivation mumbo jumbo online. I quite liked his 2nd last statement regarding guns saying things were coming but now I find it hard to suffer him. Completely incompetent management team and that's proven over and over again... I mean the guitar player in the band can't even get a response on future plans. Gahhhhhh!!!!

Information on what?? The only information he has is "How to Mooch off of a Legendary Rockstar-For Dummies".

If he works for the band, especially as a manager. I'm sure he has A LOT of information on the bands plans, band material etc etc... What is so shocking about that?

No, what's shocking is not releasing any of that information after promising it. It's lazy, but not a surprise since the douche lives with his mommy and Mr. Axl pays his bills too. No one's arguing that, hell, it's his fault half of chinese leaked years ago in the first place..

On the other hand, who says he even knows shit? It's ultimately all up to Axl.

• Like 1

No, what's shocking is not releasing any of that information after promising it. It's lazy, but not a surprise since the douche lives with his mommy and Mr. Axl pays his bills too. No one's arguing that, hell, it's his fault half of chinese leaked years ago in the first place..

1. Fernando doesn't live with his mom.

2. Fernando gets paid for being GNR's manager, don't see what's wrong with that...

3. You don't know if he's gonna announce something. Last, i've checked he didn't say he would come up with an update the day after. Your sense of entitlement is amazing...

Edited by AndreCC

1. Fernando doesn't live with his mom.

2. Fernando gets paid for being GNR's manager, don't see what's wrong with that...

3. You don't know if he's gonna announce something. Last, i've checked he didn't say he would come up with an update the day after. Your sense of entitlement is amazing...

1 - Fernando is a douche

2 - Several other posters have confirmed you are two faced

3 - Entitlement? Where are you getting this shit?

Congrats, you are officially the worst poster in mygnr. You should hang out with that douche fernando I got a funny feeling you two have quite a bit in common..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...