Fernando: Lets start something great....

TheDemocracyRose

I feel like this band has become more of a joke in the last few months than it has ever been. It's like watching someone try to sail a ship made of pure cement.

Fernando:

IraqiInformationMinister.jpg

(assuming you guys still remember him)

Edited by username
  • Like 2

I feel like this band has become more of a joke in the last few months than it has ever been. It's like watching someone try to sail a ship made of pure cement.

Fernando:

IraqiInformationMinister.jpg

(assuming you guys still remember him)

"We have released four albums already this year. We have slash army on the run and are cutting their rotten heads off in their tanks"

• Like 2

Guest Len B'stard

I swear to fuck right now if Fernando's announcement is that for some reason Axl is engaged to Beta i will be so done with this band.

If that were the case Fernando would be jealous that he's not the one engaged to Axl.

Hey, they're both fuckin' him either way so i suppose it's all academic :lol:

• Like 2

Fernando didn't retweet Guns N' Roses Fans, Guns N' Roses Fans retweeted him, because they got excited that for once there wasn't an automatically generated banal horoscope tweet.

Prob just something he's working on at home.

Move along.

• Like 2

Of course these "updates" by Fernando are pretty funny and dumb, but I don't really get why people are complaining about them. I mean earlier the GNR team always used to say that they'll inform us when there's some news.

But lots of people used to bitch about the silence and complained that why can't they just give some updates even if there's no news, just so people would know that SOMETHING is going on and the band isn't completely dead.

Well now Fernando is giving these types of useless updates and again people are complaining.