Fernando: Lets start something great....

TheDemocracyRose

I'm guessing three possibilities:

1. GNR starts from the action plan to recording new songs.

2. Starts from ChiDem leftover (remix)

3. Re-issue plus extra DVD or new few tracks.

They can shove option 2 and 3 up their ass. I'm not spending any more money on GnR unless it's new material or previously unreleased demo's.

Is there any evidence that his post was GNR related? Probably he's getting married or something.

• Like 1

Release ChiD leftovers

But where is the market for that?

"Hey, remember that album that made pretty much no impact 5 years ago? Great news. Here are the tracks that didn't make the cut."

That's a tough sales pitch to convince a label to put money into it.

Release ChiD leftovers

"Hey, remember that album that made pretty much no impact 5 years ago? Great news. Here are the tracks that didn't make the cut."

Especially when they've probably already sank a ton of money into New GNR.

Unfortunately I think the tweet has nothing to do with the band, especially considering the subsequent posting.

You take your own plans very seriously today and you expect ev... More for Gemini http://bit.ly/A9Q3zb

Probably something personal, like Demi-God said.

Fernando Lebeis @FLebeis 4 Dec

Let's start something great....

Retweeted by Guns N' Roses News

Release ChiD leftovers

First off, if we are to believe Axl and plenty of others, the remaining material is as good as CD. And CD sold a few millions. I wouldn't be surprised if a follow-up sold at least million or more, especially if promoted properly and with a successful single.

Edited by SoulMonster

Release ChiD leftovers

First off, if we are to believe Axl and plenty of others, the remaining material is as good as CD. And CD sold a few millions. I wouldn't be surprised if a follow-up sold at least million or more, especially if promoted properly and with a successful single.

The new music is for us, not for making money. Those days are over, at least for rock bands.

If they want to make money just keep touring and that's it.

Unfortunately I think the tweet has nothing to do with the band, especially considering the subsequent posting.

You take your own plans very seriously today and you expect ev... More for Gemini http://bit.ly/A9Q3zb

That's not official.

#1. The "it sold millions" does nothing for me. It made zero impact on the marketplace. No one outside these forums could tell you a song off of it, unless they took a shot with the title track.

#2. "Promoted properly and a successful single"? Why stop there? Why not just say it will be released with a cancer vaccine inside? Face it, Axl doesn't give a fuck about proper promotion or having hit singles.

That's not official.

Yeah, and Fernando's tweet has nothing to do with anything anyway.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

Have you ever read Fernando's twitter? It's full of bullshit motivational quotes, there's almost nothing to do with Axl or GnR save for a few messages about Axl being great or something redundant like that. Fernando is a puppet who has no information, he thinks he has but he doesn't. He makes grand proclamations about giving us what we need, but at the end of the day he doesn't come through. It's been weeks since he promised us info and we have... none, we're exactly where we were since guns came off the road. No new tour dates, no release date for the dvd, no info if Guns intend on releasing new music, nothing. It's not hard to understand why people get so pissed with this guy, if you're the manager... manage! it's his job to look out for the band and make sure they take advantage of good opportunities like right now... GnR fans are dying for a new album, negotiate with the label and get an album out, never mind getting a tan, relaxing by the pool or following Axl around like a lost puppy (he's 52, he can walk down the street by himself... he's not a child that needs 24/7 security).

I maintain that Guns N Roses need real management and not some airhead who's idea of a business head is to post motivation mumbo jumbo online. I quite liked his 2nd last statement regarding guns saying things were coming but now I find it hard to suffer him. Completely incompetent management team and that's proven over and over again... I mean the guitar player in the band can't even get a response on future plans. Gahhhhhh!!!!

Have you ever read Fernando's twitter? It's full of bullshit motivational quotes, there's almost nothing to do with Axl or GnR save for a few messages about Axl being great or something redundant like that. Fernando is a puppet who has no information, he thinks he has but he doesn't. He makes grand proclamations about giving us what we need, but at the end of the day he doesn't come through. It's been weeks since he promised us info and we have... none, we're exactly where we were since guns came off the road. No new tour dates, no release date for the dvd, no info if Guns intend on releasing new music, nothing. It's not hard to understand why people get so pissed with this guy, if you're the manager... manage! it's his job to look out for the band and make sure they take advantage of good opportunities like right now... GnR fans are dying for a new album, negotiate with the label and get an album out, never mind getting a tan, relaxing by the pool or following Axl around like a lost puppy (he's 52, he can walk down the street by himself... he's not a child that needs 24/7 security).

I maintain that Guns N Roses need real management and not some airhead who's idea of a business head is to post motivation mumbo jumbo online. I quite liked his 2nd last statement regarding guns saying things were coming but now I find it hard to suffer him. Completely incompetent management team and that's proven over and over again... I mean the guitar player in the band can't even get a response on future plans. Gahhhhhh!!!!

Fernando is one of GNR'S managers. I'm sure he has some information.

Fernando is one of GNR'S managers. I'm sure he has some information.

Information on what?? The only information he has is "How to Mooch off of a Legendary Rockstar-For Dummies".

Chapter 1- Have your mother become his housekeeper..

Edited by ARBeast
  • Like 1

Pretty sure I've read somewhere that those horoscope type comments on Fernando's twitter are put on there by some application or other. He doesn't type that stuff I don't think.

Then surely he could turn off the application?

But what if he doesn't want too :o

Fernando's Facebook/instagram is obviously his own and any post from it is not a reflection by GNR. He will post on the GNR accounts when making statements. It's pointless looking for hidden meanings.

So this guy Fernado speaks for Axl or he does whatever he wants to do? Is he the son of that woman?

Whatever! I wish Axl would make a statement about anything or everything.

I hate that he lets other people talk for him. How do we know it's true?