Chinese Democracy may become the most underrated album in history.

Ace Nova

It's definetly NOT cool to hate Chinese Democracy. There's nothing cool about it. Not in real life, not in a fan forum. Honestly, I don't even see people "hating" it. Most of the criticism is based on arguments, not silly "it sux!!!" comments. Of course, people will make fun of it sometimes, but that's not the problem. The problem is being so sensitive and passionate about an album.

My favorite album ever is The Fragile by NIN, which Damn_Smooth made fun of recently. U2 is one of my favorite bands, and it gets lots of criticism in this forum. I really don't care if people hate them. I won't try to explain to them why it's great to me. I won't say the album will be appreciated in 20 years. This is blind fanboyism and it's silly.

I guess you should be less sensitive about it then

About what? Chinese Democracy? What made you think I'm sensitive about it? :lol:

Maybe you all caught me on a bad day, but it's getting old and tiring entering every second post and seeing personal insults and topics being derailed day-in-day-out.

I've cleaned up the last few pages. I'm now going to move this topic to Civil War, where it will receive less moderation. However, we still expect people to adhere to the rules, particularly those that pertain to abusive language and insults. Telling another poster to fuck off isn't allowed anywhere and will result in disciplinary action.

There are many places on the web where you can go to be assholes to each other. This isn't one of them.

Every decade a few records that stand out as notable. For the 00s CD is one of the them. It's always going to get attention. People like Freese or Robin or Ron will always be telling stories about the making of it.

It's not going to be world wide phenomenon unless they release 2 more cds of it. But it Could be seen as a great record worth checking out, just like Contraband is if you want see what happened after Guns.

Edited by wasted

Every decade a few records that stand out as notable. For the 00s CD is one of the them. It's always going to get attention. People like Freese or Robin or Ron will always be telling stories about the making of it.

Really? I have not heard either of these talk about it in much detail. Brain has probably talked about it the most.