2014 Resolutions and Plans.

Gracii Guns

McCoy with all the desperate girls out there you are bound to find a partner

Really, again? McCOY is a good guy, he doesn't need that tone - especially seeing how he has confidence issues.

I'm telling him there' s a lot of fish in the sea his bound to find someone

I think McCoy is great and hope he finds someone

McCoy with all the desperate girls out there you are bound to find a partner

Really, again? McCOY is a good guy, he doesn't need that tone - especially seeing how he has confidence issues.

I'm telling him there' s a lot of fish in the sea his bound to find someone

I think McCoy is great and hope he finds someone

Thanks, brother. I do too.

I'm not too much into New Year resolutions, but I have been thinking about what I want to be different in my life in 2014. I'm going to work on having a more positive attitude, appreciating the small things in life and my relationships with my kids, family, and friends, not being so hard on myself, and starting a walking regimen again. The past couple of years I've really allowed this God-awful fibromyalgia to take over my life and had kind of a giving-up attitude, so I want to take my life BACK.

• Like 3

I don't believe in making new years resolutions (if you really want to do something, you start any time) but these are the things I have planned for this year:

- Start eating 3 meals a day (waiting for my new fridge/freezer, which should make this easier - old one is broken).

- Read/study more (already in progress).

- Get published.

Not really a big "resolution" guy, but things I will accomplish in 2014:

Record 2 albums with 2 different bands

Tour

Get a new job

Quit smoking, for good

Resume my currently non existent sex life

Cut the fat from my social life, spend more time with myself so I can work on the things that really matter to me

Edited by sweetness

Im doing well, eating pizza. Had a day off booze. I ready to embark on journey of self discovering. Liver transplant maybe look at that when him high watching selma blair later.

Im doing well, eating pizza. Had a day off booze. I ready to embark on journey of self discovering. Liver transplant maybe look at that when him high watching selma blair later.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

- To increase my smoking, i been doing like 15 a day for many years now, wanna round it up to a nice pack a day

- To remain obtuse and opinionated

- To take people in my life for granted because quite frankly they're priveliged to know me

- To do the least amount for work in the course of my job and get away with it for another year

- To spend more time with vaccuous insincere people with nothing but money on their mind

- To make a child cry

- To insult a holocaust survivor

- To gain weight in fat and blubber

- To try to forget enough to successfully lower my IQ a few points

- To further seperate myself from my family and kin through calculated obnoxiousness

- To hone and accentuate my bad temper

- To smell worse

- To cause someones death through an untraceable yet directly associated act of gross negligence

- To support Arsenal

School/Career:

Do as well as I can in my remaining clinical placements and rotations

Study hard

Pass my NAVLE

Pass my finals and graduate as a vet

Get a job in CA and move there, or at least get a job here and plan to move next year.

Relationships:

Keep having an awesome time with my boyfriend, ideally move in together after graduation

Keep in touch with my best uni friends after graduation

Mend/make peace with any broken relationships

Life in general:

Keep working hard to lose weight and shape my body, and keep it that way

Streamline my things; get rid of stuff I don't need, find a way to be more organised

Learn to manage my money better

Get a dog (this one entirely depends on where I end up living after summer)

GET OUT OF GLASGOW!!!

Hmmmm.

- Make first large trip outside Europe (US/Canada Rocky Mountains planned)

- Be a little more cautious with money, buy less useless shit

- Only eat proper biological meat

- get back on my 2010 level with running - 4 miles in less than 30 minutes

That's pretty much it for now.

Went to Chick-fil-a. That's one off of my list. They didn't come to Minnesota until this year and I loved them when I was in Baton Rouge.

Eat less carbohydrates and more fat. Pretty fucking easy because I can eat buffalo chicken, almonds, and cheese all day.

Get high at least once before I graduate.

Find a job that requires me to use web development skills.

And actually go on vacation somewhere alone. Go fly somewhere random. Be adventurous. Get drunk on the beach somewhere. Yell FUCK as loud as I can while falling face flat on the sand.

Learn not to give such a shit.