2014 Resolutions and Plans.

Gracii Guns

Since 2014 is a matter of days away, what would you like to achieve? Let's hear your bigger goals and the day-to-day stuff too. :)

My big goals:

Get a job (interview on 10th January).

Buy a house.

Get my sewing to a quality of which I can sell the dresses I make.

And if I'm going out dream.... I'd love to be married by the end of the year too!

Smaller things:

To manage to send birthday cards on time.

To make sure I get my 5 fruit and veg a day. :)

Edited by Gracii Guns
  • Like 1

Spend more time with my son.

Continue to grow as a human being - to be tolerant of those with different opinions than myself, never to judge, and to care for others as I would care for myself.

Get closer to my parents, who have always loved and cared for me, no matter what the circumstance.

Excel at my new job. (Currently just made top 15% in performance, want to get to top 10% and stay there).

• Like 4

Make the most of my opportunity to do the job I've dreamt of doing since I was 3 years old.

Release my band's E.P, don't let it fade into obscurity, get gigs and a slot at Hebridean Celtic Festival in the summer.

Finish and publish the novel I've started writing.

Get a funded PhD place researching volcanic risk management.

Meet the girl of my dreams and not fuck it up.

If I manage any of these, it'll be pretty good going!

Copied from my Facebook page:

Had some time to think about my Resolutions for 2014, so here they are in no particular order besides the first.

#1: Hopefully find the one thing that I've been looking and hoping for more than anything else in this world. (Again, if you know me, you know what is.)

#2: Keep on working to improve myself physically. I made huge strides in 2013 and I want to make even bigger strides in the new year.

#3: Improve both as a radio personality and radio programmer.

#4: To be better about venting publicly on Facebook.

I'm sure that I'll be able to think of more as we get closer to Wednesday, but these are my four big ones.

Thanks for indulging me.

Had some time to think about my Resolutions for 2014, so here they are in no particular order besides the first.

#1: Hopefully find the one thing that I've been looking and hoping for more than anything else in this world. (Again, if you know me, you know what is.)

#2: Keep on working to improve myself physically. I made huge strides in 2013 and I want to make even bigger strides in the new year.

I'm sure that I'll be able to think of more as we get closer to Wednesday, but these are my four big ones.

Thanks for indulging me.

hooray for tolerance!

Thanks for indulging me.

hooray for tolerance!

Nah. Just lonely.

Thanks for indulging me.

hooray for tolerance!

Nah. Just lonely.

My body is ready.