Red Hot Chili Peppers and Bruno Mars to play the Super Bowl halftime show

bacardimayne

Remember when The Stones played the half time show? Fuck, that was an awesome performance. Easily my favorite, followed by The Who, then KISS, then Prince. Sad, sad times when Bruno Mars is playing it.

Bruno has more talent in his 3rd rib down on the left side than the entirety of Kiss.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Maybe its cuz I'm an old git so i don't know whoose haircut or clothes or attitude or what they do with their public profile dictates which person is OK with the cool kids but i REALLY like Bruno Mars. I mean I wouldn't go to ridiculous lengths like buying any of his albums, he ain't that good but he's good to hear on the radio, he's talented, he can sing and he just seems genuinely alright. Put it this way, he don't make me wanna change the channel over immediately.

i dont even know who bruno mars is. not a big fan of RHCP but they really dont annoy me like some acts that have played the superbowl in the past. most likely i will be half drunk and eating pizza by this point anyway to really care who is performing :lol:

Don't give a fuck about his acting or dancing, he can definitely sing, made some of the best pop/R&B albums of late and he plays guitar and piano as far as I know.

Being a good singer in the studio and being a generally good singer are different things. He does well in the studio but his vocals are all over the place when it comes to live performances.