Bucharest 2010 - the best vocals from Axl since the '90s?

Not a big fan of This I Love, at all.

But this is from Birmingham 2010, holy shit Axl.

This video is awesome!

I remember axl apologised at that show for his voice not being up to scratch........

He did, but that show is still one of the best I've been to. He was on fire that night.

I miss the young and energetic Axl we had in 2006. Wearing fewer layers of clothing and interacting more with the audience. These days he seems so heavy underneath the over-sized t-shirts, bandana, sunglasses, hats and coats. Also, the snakeskin boots makes it harder to move around.

In early 2010 he still moved around quite decently, in SA and Canada. Seemed to do less so in Europe, but his voice peaked in mid-2010. He displayed remarkable control, power, rasp and vocal stamina. Surely the best of the Nu-Era.

Edited by AppetiteForGnR

St. Petersburg 2010 was fucking amazing... the whole show is on Youtube.

I was watching yesterday the Osaka 2009 show. Holy fuck...Axl was totally on fire. His voice had up and downs during the show, it wasn't consistant as it was on the European leg but he was totally energetic,running from side to side, dancing, making jokes... C'mon Axl, you can still do it...

Yo fuckers, :) 2013 Melbourne was epic, check out his screams in Live & Let Die !!! I guess the cold helps his voice :)

hmm, not a great clip imo. lots of mickey voice and he blows his voice out on the first scream. thanks for posting, though.

Two days after Bucharest show, I was there. Remember how people were amazed.

now that's more like it!

awesome.

Just a few months ago Axl gave us the best ever Estranged rendition with an epic 'raspy' end to the song. He's still got it when he's up to it...

Haven't watched many videos but yeah, this seems to be the best COVER of estranged this band and axl did. Original band played it way better tho, specially Axl.

• Like 1

Just a few months ago Axl gave us the best ever Estranged rendition with an epic 'raspy' end to the song. He's still got it when he's up to it...

Haven't watched many videos but yeah, this seems to be the best COVER of estranged this band and axl did. Original band played it way better tho, specially Axl.

Sure, I was referring to the current 'band' - not real Gn'R.

Can't be a cover since Estranged is an Axl song.

It certainly feels like one.

To you.

To you.

And many others.

To you.

And many others.

Mickey mouse in I feel the storm......... = bad estranged.

To you.

And many others.

Mickey mouse in I feel the storm......... = bad estranged.

Still, better have rasp in some parts than MM all the time...

To you.

And many others.

Still doesn't make it a cover.

To you.

And many others.

To you.

To you.

And many others.

To you.

No, cause it's not an opinion. It doesn't 'feel' like it to me. It's a fact. Technically it's not a cover cause like I said Estranged is an Axl song.

We're not debating how good/shitty it sounds, It's not possible for it to be a cover as long as Axl is still the one singing it live.

Edited by Rovim