Favorite Martin Scorsese film

bacardimayne

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

his performance in vampire's kiss is brilliant

Haven't seen that but I'll check it out. Wild At Heart, Raising Arizona as well pretty good.

He had a hardcore run: Kiss of Death, Leaving Las Vegas, Con Air, The Rock, Face/Off.

Then 8mm, Lord of War, Next, Bangkok Dangerous, Knowing, Trespass, Drive Angry one's I enjoyed between the other ones.

Rumble Fish, Racing With The Moon, Birdy, Peggy Sue Got Married, Moonstruck, Red Rock West, Adaptation, Matchstick Men, The Weather Man are also some of Cage's best roles

Then you have The Wicker Man, maybe the worst movie/performance of all time!

I think I've seen Red Rock West too. Is Moostruck that Cher movie? Adapatation is good if you like that kind of thing. I don't remember his role in Rumblefish.

Basically he's worked with most top directors and made a bunch of money and spent a bunch of money. Didn't the son of a bitch marry Patricia Arquette? Thats unforgivable.

yep, Cher is in Moonstruck...don't dismiss it because of that. Cher is a hell of an actress in her own right and Cage is great in the film...he only has 1 hand in it, imagine the Cage-iness!

Haven't seen that but I'll check it out. Wild At Heart, Raising Arizona as well pretty good.

He had a hardcore run: Kiss of Death, Leaving Las Vegas, Con Air, The Rock, Face/Off.

Then 8mm, Lord of War, Next, Bangkok Dangerous, Knowing, Trespass, Drive Angry one's I enjoyed between the other ones.

Rumble Fish, Racing With The Moon, Birdy, Peggy Sue Got Married, Moonstruck, Red Rock West, Adaptation, Matchstick Men, The Weather Man are also some of Cage's best roles

I think I've seen Red Rock West too. Is Moostruck that Cher movie? Adapatation is good if you like that kind of thing. I don't remember his role in Rumblefish.

Basically he's worked with most top directors and made a bunch of money and spent a bunch of money. Didn't the son of a bitch marry Patricia Arquette? Thats unforgivable.

yep, Cher is in Moonstruck...don't dismiss it because of that. Cher is a hell of an actress in her own right and Cage is great in the film...he only has 1 hand in it, imagine the Cage-iness!

I've seen it. I liked it but can't remember cage in it was he the boyfriend?

Guest Len B'stard

No love for Hi Mom?

That's De Palma, nimrod.

Sorry yes, so it is, thought this was a De Niro thread :lol: (gimme a break, it was like 7am and i was tryna find my fags as well).

I REMEMBER THE ONE I WAS THINKIN'! That mental one from the 80s that takes place in one night in New York, variously in a bar, a loft...i can't remember its name tho. Like this one guys really bad night.

Edited by sugaraylen

After Hours.

No love for Hi Mom?

That's De Palma, nimrod.

Sorry yes, so it is, thought this was a De Niro thread :lol: (gimme a break, it was like 7am and i was tryna find my fags as well).

I REMEMBER THE ONE I WAS THINKIN'! That mental one from the 80s that takes place in one night in New York, variously in a bar, a loft...i can't remember its name tho. Like this one guys really bad night.

After Hours, nimrod.

People look at The Wicker Man the wrong way. It was like meant to be a dark comedy. When you look at it like that, it's an amazing performance and movie.

People look at The Wicker Man the wrong way. It was like meant to be a dark comedy. When you look at it like that, it's an amazing performance and movie.

ever see the original?

You can't compare it to the original, in my opinion.

Two totally different types of movies. It's like Cage's Wicker Man is a new take on an old story, but not a "remake".

i'm not comparing ...just asking

and i've never heard that the cage wicker man is supposed to be a dark comedy...if that's the case, it's even worse