The Real McCoy's life issues and style advice thread

Lithium

Could this Urban Obsession have something to do with McCoy's women difficulties?

If he's so obsessed with him to the point of trying to look like him and imitate him, that's a major red flag for anybody over the age of 20.

I don't know where this impersonator stuff came from. To be fair, I didn't initially get highlights just to have the same hair as the guy, it was a suggestion while I was getting it cut the one day, I dug how it looked, and it just happened to stick.

I wear vintage tshirts, jeans, and a leather jacket. Urban does too. It's more of a matter that my style was pretty much the same as his to begin with.

Is it a benefit that I might kind of look the guy? Considering my field, maybe.

I like that he posts so many selfies too... he don't give a fuck :lol:

Yes he does.

Anyone who posts pictures of themselves is just baiting for attention.

I know from first hand experience. Trust me. But now I'm getting fat and don't give a shit anymore. That's when you've hit Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. You fucking accept the fact that you're going to grow old and become a fat asshole. It's the circle of life.

McCoy will hit that stage eventually. It happens to some people later than others.

Edited by arnold layne

Could this Urban Obsession have something to do with McCoy's women difficulties?

If he's so obsessed with him to the point of trying to look like him and imitate him, that's a major red flag for anybody over the age of 20.

I don't know where this impersonator stuff came from. To be fair, I didn't initially get highlights just to have the same hair as the guy, it was a suggestion while I was getting it cut the one day, I dug how it looked, and it just happened to stick.

I wear vintage tshirts, jeans, and a leather jacket. Urban does too. It's more of a matter that my style was pretty much the same as his to begin with.

I dunno, liking someone because they resemble someone else just seems a little weird to me. It's like dating a girl that looks like your ex-girlfriend, inevitably you realize that sort of fantasizing isn't as good as having the real thing.

And I still think you look like Dana Carvey. ;)

carvey.jpg

:lol:

I mean, let's not go overboard or anything...

EF331A65-51F9-4FF9-9C09-3F43AEE82F4E_zps

Edited by The Real McCoy

carvey.jpg

:lol: :lol:

This is actually kind of accurate.

I like that he posts so many selfies too... he don't give a fuck :lol:

Yes he does.

Anyone who posts pictures of themselves is just baiting for attention.

I know from first hand experience. Trust me. But now I'm getting fat and don't give a shit anymore. That's when you've hit Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. You fucking accept the fact that you're going to grow old and become a fat asshole. It's the circle of life.

McCoy will hit that stage eventually. It happens to some people later than others.

At what level of Maslow's hierarchy of needs do you find yourself on. As far as I remember there wasn't an "accept your fat destiny" level, but it might go under your self realization level.