The Real McCoy's life issues and style advice thread

Lithium

It's so weird. All of a sudden I have this date, and the friend of a friend seems fairly interested as well.

First date on Valentine's Day, scheduled more than 10 days in advance?

Ummm ... why doesn't she want to go out on a date before then? Doesn't it seem odd she doesn't? If I like someone, I sure as hell ain't waiting nearly 2 weeks for a date. :blink:

Kinda sounds like she just doesn't wanna be alone for Valentine's Day. She may be using you ... which is okay I guess if you're doing the same with her. :lol:

She's out of town this weekend, and it's really the only day that works for me next week. I honestly didn't even realize that it was V-Day until I had already said "Friday works for me."

I do believe that I just scored a date for Valentine's Day.

Congrats :) (on the date, not for it being Valentine's Day)
Thanks! :)

It's so weird. All of a sudden I have this date, and the friend of a friend seems fairly interested as well.

You can't make this stuff up!

tumblr_lh6weimfMc1qc47qq.gif

Staying calm the best that I can!

I do believe that I just scored a date for Valentine's Day.

Congrats :) (on the date, not for it being Valentine's Day)

Thanks! :)

Threesome.

Ummm ... why doesn't she want to go out on a date before then? Doesn't it seem odd she doesn't? If I like someone, I sure as hell ain't waiting nearly 2 weeks for a date. :blink:

Kinda sounds like she just doesn't wanna be alone for Valentine's Day. She may be using you ... which is okay I guess if you're doing the same with her. :lol:

LOL... good point

Maybe she wants to make it a special date, but everything is gonna be packed

Threesome.

mccoy2_zpsfcfc2c7e.jpg

:lol:

At work my boss makes us listen to Radio Paradise.

I imagine that McCoy speaks like the male who does the links between songs on here. http://www.radioparadise.com/rp_2.php#prefer_mp3=true&name=Listen

Gracii: Check your PMs!

LOL... good point

And expensive. But maybe that's her point.....:shrugs:

I hate to be cynical, but I think dinner in a restaurant on Valentines Day is one of the uncoolest, most crass things one can possibly do. It's just a marketing scam and the restaurants and florists know it. It makes me cringe because they manipulate and exploit the crap out of it, making it the most unromantic day of the year.

Guest Len B'stard

Have you spoken about baby names yet? :lol:

Keith Urban Mccoy, DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :lol: I reckon you're queer for Urban deep down, you just can't admit it to yourself, thats why you wouldn't chat up birds, deep down inside you don't fancy nothing more than the image of Keith Urban. I think you should try chatting him up man, i know he looks a bit like Alvin the Chipmunk but at the same time look at Alvins little bow mouth man, i bet he gives a mean blowie :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

First date on Valentine's Day is bad enough as it is. Taking her out to dinner? Jesus Christ.

Who said I was taking her to dinner? We're just going to get together for coffee. It's more of an introductory type deal more than anything.

But you know, assume whatever the hell you want. It wouldn't be the first time.

I hate to be cynical, but I think dinner in a restaurant on Valentines Day is one of the uncoolest, most crass things one can possibly do. It's just a marketing scam and the restaurants and florists know it. It makes me cringe because they manipulate and exploit the crap out of it, making it the most unromantic day of the year.

Fucking A.

Just get her in the car and then stick your hand down her fucking pants :popcorn:

Guest Len B'stard

LOL... good point

And expensive. But maybe that's her point..... :shrugs:

It's more to do with the sentiment the two people are engaging in, the commercial intent of the restaurants and florists ain't really what the people get into it for, is it, thats like an aside and more to do with the corporate entities behind them, it don't make it any less about love than the people engaging. Moreover, it's just as anti-the-sentiment-of-the-day to refuse to participate or engage in an act of love (be it buying her flowers or taking her out) because of percieved commercial exploitation than the commercial exploitation is. By virtue of the fact that you're making a big deal out of the money aspect.

So you refuse to take her out on that day cuz of the 20% mark up that the restaurants impose, thats as cynical as anything Red.

First date on Valentine's Day is bad enough as it is. Taking her out to dinner? Jesus Christ.

Who said I was taking her to dinner? We're just going to get together for coffee. It's more of an introductory type deal more than anything.

Did McCoy just grow some balls? :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

There's nothing more romantic than a 20% mark up,

it costs more, it means more.

Precisely :lol:

Did McCoy just grow some balls? :lol:

Everytime someone attacks you on this forum i get this impulse to jump to your defence :lol: I think it's the ODB avatar, i feel like I'm posting alongside Dirt McGirt.