The Real McCoy's life issues and style advice thread

Lithium

Hit a dive bar afterwards that has a good jukebox

There's a few within range. The show is at a nightclub to begin with, though.

Not to discourage you or anything, but guys tend to hit on girls in nightclubs ... especially when they can tell the girl is not in a serious relationship with the guy they're with.

Just saying ... a nightclub is probably the last place I'd take someone on a first date.

Still, it's for a country concert. It'll be a laid back crowd. I've done numerous broadcasts from this place. I hate to sound vain, but I'm sure most of the people at the show will recognize me and not try to mess anything up for me.

I honestly expect the show to a have a higher female turnout than anything.

Not to discourage you or anything, but guys tend to hit on girls in nightclubs ... especially when they can tell the girl is not in a serious relationship with the guy they're with.

Just saying ... a nightclub is probably the last place I'd take someone on a first date.

I've done numerous broadcasts from this place. I hate to sound vain, but I'm sure most of the people at the show will recognize me and not try to mess anything up for me.

peter-anchorman.jpg

How many leather bound books do you have? Does your apartment smell of rich mahogany?

I've done numerous broadcasts from this place. I hate to sound vain, but I'm sure most of the people at the show will recognize me and not try to mess anything up for me.

peter-anchorman.jpg

How many leather bound books do you have? Does your apartment smell of rich mahogany?

lol, well I do get noticed out in public from time to time. It comes with the territory.

No leather bound books or mahogany. I do have a platinum record award hanging on my living room wall, though.

Never do coffee on a first date. Or dinner.

You want to get some booze down her throat.

YES! :lol: Seriously, a guy who can't enjoy a drink or two with me is an instant deal breaker. And I'm not referring to being with a drooling alcoholic, but someone who I can go to an elegant dinner with and enjoy a few coctails, or just a casual night in a local bar with some beers. I can't think of many things more awkward than going for a nice romantic dinner with someone you like, ordering a glass of merlot, and when the waiter turns to them he asks for an unsweetened iced tea, or a diet coke or *insert any non alcoholic beverage here* . Wow, we're not in highschool anymore and we won't get carded. Order a fuckin drink!

Coffee would be the worst first date for me too. I'd already be feeling a bit anxious and nervous hanging out with someone new for the first time. The last thing I would want or need, for that matter, is several cups of caffeine. I want to feel relaxed, not bouncing off the friggin walls.

Ok, enough about me. :tongue2:

Did I read this thread right? Does McCoy have TWO dates lined up next week with TWO different women? Wha? McCoy you an OG bro!

• Like 1

Never do coffee on a first date. Or dinner.

You want to get some booze down her throat.

YES! :lol: Seriously, a guy who can't enjoy a drink or two with me is an instant deal breaker. And I'm not referring to being with a drooling alcoholic, but someone who I can go to an elegant dinner with and enjoy a few coctails, or just a casual night in a local bar with some beers. I can't think of many things more awkward than going for a nice romantic dinner with someone you like, ordering a glass of merlot, and when the waiter turns to them he asks for an unsweetened iced tea, or a diet coke or *insert any non alcoholic beverage here* . Wow, we're not in highschool anymore and we won't get carded. Order a fuckin drink!

Coffee would be the worst first date for me too. I'd already be feeling a bit anxious and nervous hanging out with someone new for the first time. The last thing I would want or need, for that matter, is several cups of caffeine. I want to feel relaxed, not bouncing off the friggin walls.

Ok, enough about me. :tongue2:

Did I read this thread right? Does McCoy have TWO dates lined up next week with TWO different women? Wha? McCoy you an OG bro!

Yes. Two dates with two different women. I'm in shock too.

• Like 1

Pimp McCoy a lady for each arm

Honestly, of the two, I'm more interested in the friend of the friend. I seem to have A LOT in common with her. She came in to the picture after I had already arranged the date with the other girl, or else I wouldn't have even bothered with the first one.

Reminds me of:

a14d84c81dd2c8c9d31323cc9f526447-condom-

Ah!!! The old "Johnny with a great big fuck off pin hole in the middle of it" routine eh? :lol:

Reminds me of:

Ah!!! The old "Johnny with a great big fuck off pin hole in the middle of it" routine eh? :lol:

Honestly, of the two, I'm more interested in the friend of the friend. I seem to have A LOT in common with her. She came in to the picture after I had already arranged the date with the other girl, or else I wouldn't have even bothered with the first one.

I wouldn't worry too much in all honesty. They'll both be screening calls and warning their friends about you soon enough. :lol:

Reminds me of:

Reminds me of:

I wouldn't worry too much in all honesty. They'll both be screening calls and warning their friends about you soon enough. :lol:

Probably. :awesomeface: