The Real McCoy's life issues and style advice thread

Lithium

Guest Len B'stard

Going down to see a Predators game, eh?

Nope. Country Radio Seminar. There actually are classes and such, but it's mainly concerts, meet and greets, and parties. ;)

How the fuck can you do that shit and then be too shy to chat up a bird?

Going down to see a Predators game, eh?

Nope. Country Radio Seminar. There actually are classes and such, but it's mainly concerts, meet and greets, and parties. ;)

How the fuck can you do that shit and then be too shy to chat up a bird?

I have no idea. That part of it all comes very naturally.

Hell, the last time that I met Carrie Underwood, I was able to stand there and talk to her about Aerosmith for a few minutes (she had just done the duet with them at the time), and it was the easiest thing in the world.

So, I can talk to Carrie Underwood and not the girl across the room from me at a random location. Figure THAT one out.

So, I can talk to Carrie Underwood and not the girl across the room from me at a random location. Figure THAT one out.

Easy. You know you will never get to bang Carrie Underwood. There is a 0% chance that you will have a relationship with her, become her soulmate, make pretty babies together. You are consciously aware that she sees you not as a love interest, but as another DJ, another fan, another face in the crowd. There's no pressure on your part to make her interested in you in a romantic way and to think that there is some sort of future together.

You see a girl across the room that you're attracted to, and your mind goes into overdrive. There's a possibility that maybe something CAN happen. There's a hope that she finds you attractive, interesting, funny, charming. And then, as far as I can tell, you seem to immediately set up unrealistic expectations. Instead of thinking, "hey pretty girl, let me go over to say hi, see if she's cool", you go into desperation mode. "I'm tired of being alone, I need to be in a relationship, I need someone to love and love me back. " That's a lot of fuckin pressure to put on someone you haven't even met yet. You set yourself up for failure before you even get the chance to say hello.

Easy. You know you will never get to bang Carrie Underwood. There is a 0% chance that you will have a relationship with her, become her soulmate, make pretty babies together. You are consciously aware that she sees you not as a love interest, but as another DJ, another fan, another face in the crowd.

mj-laughing.gif

• Like 4

Hell, the last time that I met Carrie Underwood, I was able to stand there and talk to her about Aerosmith for a few minutes

Congratulations. Talking to another human being like that is quite the achievement.

But she's like a country god to McCoy, it's progress.

• Like 1

I'd pay to see McCoy and Miser giving each other fashion advice. Holy fuck. Wouldn't that be something.

www.luckybrand.com is where it's at.

No, it's not.

You can't wear one brand head to toe. Well actually you could, but it would be pretty gay and would make you a fashion victim.

Sorry McCoy, but you gotta mix it up.

I have to admit, there are days when I'm wearing an awful lot of J Crew.

You can't wear one brand head to toe. Well actually you could, but it would be pretty gay

Depends what the brand is ;)

run-dmc-adidas.jpg

Never believe what the brands tell you. Of course they want you to wear their brand head to toe but style can never be encapsulated by one brand.