Next video chat: Dizzy Reed

Hopefully somebody will ask him when the new album will come out. And what "new" songs they are planning on playing in the upcoming tour.

I'm sure people will ask but I doubt it will be answered. When the time is right we will be notified :)

You should ask him if the rumored song title Volcano's Eruption is real or not.

• Like 1

Nah, you're trolling. It's obvious you think it's cute like trolling people with the fake Izzy interview but it's just stupid.

Yeah, like your opinion is valid with all the GG Allin shit :lol:

What does that dribble mean?

Because I have a gg allin gif in my signature, that's supposed to be "a lot of gg allin shit?"

If we play that game, you aren't even legal yet so why are you speaking? Grab me a beer. Oh, wait....

Edited by Rustycage

Nah, you're trolling. It's obvious you think it's cute like trolling people with the fake Izzy interview but it's just stupid.

Yeah, like your opinion is valid with all the GG Allin shit :lol:

What does that dribble mean?

Because I have a gg allin gif in my signature, that's supposed to be "a lot of gg allin shit?"

If we play that game, you aren't even legal yet so why are you speaking? Grab me a beer. Oh, wait....

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

Didn't know you'd take it so personal. Sorry if I hurt your feelings sweetie :(

• Like 3

You're a mod. Act like it, huh?

I didn't realize having a GG Allin gif = pretending to be Izzy and trolling the fanbase. Is your ass sore about something or what?

You're "legal", act like it :shrugs:

I thought the " :lol: " icon would show a lighthearted jest, but instead it seems to have crawled up your ass and stayed there. Is your ass sore about something?

• Like 1

I didn't realize having a GG Allin gif = pretending to be Izzy and trolling the fanbase. Is your ass sore about something or what?

I thought the " :lol: " icon would show a lighthearted jest, but instead it seems to have crawled up your ass and stayed there. Is your ass sore about something?

Yeah he acted like a bellend to me the other day. Think he isn't getting his dick wet or something.

• Like 1

Riiiiight. Cause we have a history of that, right? Oh wait. No we don't. It's a history of you acting like a bitch.

Riiiiight. Cause we have a history of that, right? Oh wait. No we don't. It's a history of you acting like a bitch.

>implying you need to have a history to joke with someone

Riiiiight. Someone is butthurt about something, it seems.

Whatever, I'm not going to continue to clutter the thread with it. Back to Dizzy-Chat talk. It's over.

^No offense, but if you're gonna delete a rebuttal post to an off topic argument you started, don't you think it'd make more sense as a mod to maybe, I don't know, just delete the whole off topic ordeal altogether?

The alternative just seems shitty.

• Like 2

Pure gold.

Especially starting at about the 3 minute mark and going to the end.

The singing.

The tearing up the keyboard.

The looks on his face.

The bass player going crazy towards the end.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Alright, alright, the guitar player does more justice to the Slash's solo than Ashba.

i thought the guitarist would keep going on and on playing the main riff instead of the main solo :lol:

Dizzy seems to be out of breath more often than Ax, whats up w/ that ? :lol: