What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

A few more episodes of Only Murders in the Building.

Honestly, this season isn't as good as the first 2. What happened?

Don't like Paul Rudd and hated his character, so honestly I don't care who killed him. lol

What is disappointing to me is that they don't really work together anymore. I loved the three together. I don't like Joy or Loretta. I'm okay with Theo, but I'd much rather see them doing their true crime together than see musical rehearsal and another relationship going wrong.

I still enjoy it and they have to find other angles of course. But that's my complaint about this season.

I agree. That's what is wrong this year. And why are they doing a play when the character was killer. Where is the police woman from last year too? isn't anyone trying to solve his murder? Just not doing it this year. 

I just watched Hinged with Russell Crowe. What a crazy movie!

His character was crazy, but the woman was so damn annoying. I can't tolerate people who are late and can't seem to get their shit together. Her driving was terrible. Not that she deserved the whole crazy story, but please. And it was too damn long. Russell Crowe was driving all around town and no cops spotted him nor did anyone call the cops. Just a stupid story.

Russell is better than this movie.

I loved the first season of Only Murders. Martin Short and Steve Martin are always great. It kind of lost it with the follow up seasons imo. Season 2 was decent but had a convoluted and stupid ending. Season 3 had too many new characters and now its just ridiculous so many are dying around them. 

Watched Midnight Mass and Fall of the House of Usher. Loved both. I’ve liked all of Flanagans stuff aside from Bly Manor. He is monologue heavy, but it’s all really good stuff

Also watched a movie where a silent Nick Cage kills Chuck E Cheese. Why not

The Elevator It sucked

The Blackening It was super funny and crazy.

3 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Watched Midnight Mass and Fall of the House of Usher. Loved both. I’ve liked all of Flanagans stuff aside from Bly Manor. He is monologue heavy, but it’s all really good stuff

Was Fall of the House of Usher with Vincent Price? Every movie this man was in, was awesome. Love him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Coma16 said:

True Detective Season 4. Terrible so far (might rival S2 after all said and done). It does check a lot of boxes at least!

Is this the season with Jodie Foster? I'm watching that one. So far so good. It's very weird, but I love the scenery. It was filmed in Iceland for Alaska. Very pretty and very cold.

41 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Is this the season with Jodie Foster? I'm watching that one. So far so good. It's very weird, but I love the scenery. It was filmed in Iceland for Alaska. Very pretty and very cold.

Seems more like an 80s sci-fi/horror but let's see how it all will play out...