What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

Watched Chappelle's latest special a few days ago, it was good as always.

Finished Squid Game the other day after several people recommended I watch it. I liked it, but hopefully it doesn't become one of those series that gets ruined by unnecessary sequels... the way it ended seemed like there will be at least one more season.

Watched the first episode of Bad Sport yesterday, seems like a good series.

13 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Only Murder in the Building

The last episode is next week. This was a very good series. Loved Martin Short and Steve Martin and Selena Gomez  I hope this series comes back for a second season because it was very good and funny too.

it has been renewed for season 2

Season finale of "Only murders in this building" It ended open ended and I really hope there will be a season 2. This show was awesome.

A few more episodes of Lucifer the last season.

17 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Finished season 3 of You along with both seasons of Ted Lasso. Just started Squid Game a few minutes ago to see what all the fuss is about. 

Okay my brother is watching "The squid" and he says the killings look real. Is this possible that they can kill people for not following the rules? The show is from Korea, but I really hope they aren't killing people in real time?

Let me know what you think?

On 10/17/2021 at 1:54 PM, Rovim said:

it has been renewed for season 2

Thanks! Awesome. This show is so damn good. Love the stars in it and it's just a unique show.

Cant wait for season 2.

• 3 weeks later...

Watched "Terrorizer" on Hulu. The movie with the horrible clown. Not much of a story, but the killings were so damn gory. The blonde in the beginning of the movie got it the worse. Never saw a killing like that in any horror movie. OMG! lol

The clown reminded me of Marilyn Manson from the early days with his creepy makeup.

Can't wait for the Terrorzier 2 lol

"Sublime" an older movie, but very strange.

On 11/14/2021 at 10:41 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Watched "Terrorizer" on Hulu. The movie with the horrible clown. Not much of a story, but the killings were so damn gory. The blonde in the beginning of the movie got it the worse. Never saw a killing like that in any horror movie. OMG! lol

The clown reminded me of Marilyn Manson from the early days with his creepy makeup.

Can't wait for the Terrorzier 2 lol

So I watched that movie- I think it is called Terrifier though because when I searched for Terrorizer, nothing came up. and I guess it is the second movie. First one was called All Hallow's Eve.

But man this movie was sooooo gory and believe me I have seen some gore, but DAMN! 

On 11/15/2021 at 3:05 PM, marlingrl03 said:

So I watched that movie- I think it is called Terrifier though because when I searched for Terrorizer, nothing came up. and I guess it is the second movie. First one was called All Hallow's Eve.

But man this movie was sooooo gory and believe me I have seen some gore, but DAMN! 

Sorry you are right. I'm so terrible with names. lol Yeah, very gory and not knowing who the freaky clown is adds to the crazy shit he does. I think there is a second one coming up. God help us all! lol

Not sure if I've seen All Hallow's eve. I've seen so many horror movies sometimes I forget after a while. I heard the freak only came on in the end of this movie, so I guess they moved him up to giving him his own movie now. lol

finished watching season 1 of Succession wow!!  hoping other 2 seasons R as good.  and next will be new Dexter (hate having to wait full week for next ...)

this reminds me of GOT (say in) season 5 them bringing back a vague hardly mentionned uncle from 1st episodes... that was like 4-5 years prior  -- remember seeing something as to google search being a top search for next couple days people not remembering who he was :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 10:26 AM, MikeD said:

finished watching season 1 of Succession wow!!  hoping other 2 seasons R as good. 

All three seasons are great. Season 3 starts a bid redundant, like they are just repeating what has happened before, but the last 3-4 episodes are among the greatest stuff I have ever watched on a TV. Still blown away by how great it was.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little update:

The living and the dead
Cobra Kai S1+2
Hap and Leonard
Justice League Action
Zoey's axtraordinary playlist S1
Here and now
Togetherness
Vice principals
Bates Motel S1
Single parents S2
Britannia S2
Your honor
Mosaic
Unreal S4
Private eyes S3+4
The path
Ash vs Evil Dead
Black-ish S6
The flight attendant
Swamp thing
Taboo
Tom and Jerry Theatricals
Into the badlands
Invincible
The Middle
Viking S6.2
Star Trek Lower Deck
The last Ship
Alf
Malcolm in the Middle
Transformers Robots in disguise
Scrubs
Kevin can fuck himself
Masters of the Universe Revelation
Masters of the Universe Filmation
Masters of the Universe 2002
A-team
Schitt's Creek S1+2
Knight Rider S1
Airwolf
Rellik
Rebel
Wandavision
Loki
The Falcon and the Winter soldier
Only murders in the building
Dollface S1
24 Legacy
Grown-ish
Mixed-ish
Scream Queens
Agents of SHIELD S5-7
Star Wars Clone Wars S7
Star Wars Rebels
Star Wars The Bad Batch
Star Wars The Clone Wars
Star Wars Resistance
Star Wars The Mandalorian S2
Star Wars Visions
Muppets now
Hawkeye
Devious Maids S3+4
Desperate Housewives
Two and a half men S1-3
Der Tatortreiniger
The handmaid's tale
And just like that
Breeders S2
Zoey's extraordinary playlist s2
Dexter New blood

And those are mostly the shows I had to watch, because they were leaving Amazon. :rolleyes:;) Majorly binging through them, before they were gone. But so many shows still to go.

Edited by PatrickS77

15 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Malcolm in the Middle

This was a great show back in the day, especially the first seasons.

15 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Scrubs

This show was brilliant also because of all the minor characters like Ted and the janitor.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...