What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

On 1/8/2023 at 5:43 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Nope.

And a big nope from me. Found it boring.

I know what happened to Peele? It was so slow and kept going on to different characters that didn't matter. the whole monkey killing people, why? I wasn't sure what happened to the people in the ship. couldn't tell what was going on? I love Keke, but this movie sucked.

Hope Peele isn't losing his edge now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 6:21 PM, Dazey said:

For any classic horror fans 

Love this movie. I actually meet all the actors at a Texas Frightmare. All were so awesome. Chris Sarandon was so handsome.  Very cool cast or actors. The director was there too. Chris actually said he added in the eating of the apples that Jerry would always be eating. He thought he might have eaten a apple orchard worker. lol

And Roddy McDowell was named Peter Vincent after Peter Cushing and Vincent Price. They were two of the directors favorite actors.

I watched "Ghost House"  I actually looked up this and it's really called Spirit House. The countries of Southeast Asia make these to protect the spirits of the dead. Of course, the movie made it into a horror thing. Not a bad movie. The actress Scout that played Laurie in the Rob Zombie Halloween was the star.

• Wow 1

Just finished Last Kingdom. It kinda lost its way in the middle a bit but the finale movie was a fitting end.  I love his books, and his Arthur Saga is being adapted at the moment.  Hope they do it justice and not screw it up like Disney did with Tolkien. 

On 5/1/2023 at 12:11 PM, Oxford said:

Just finished Last Kingdom. It kinda lost its way in the middle a bit but the finale movie was a fitting end.  I love his books, and his Arthur Saga is being adapted at the moment.  Hope they do it justice and not screw it up like Disney did with Tolkien. 

Love the books too!!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...