What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

Just saw a YT ad for Joe Rogans podcast and all it was was a clip of Toe Rogaine saying in a baffled, stoner voice "So.. there could be larger and smaller universes"

Thats the entire length of the commercial :lol:

And I was all like "Bruh.. I need to hear three hours of that, maaannn" :lol:

18 hours ago, jamillos said:

I don't know if I'm already prepared to perceive Kaley C. as someone else than Penny, to be honest. But I'll give it a try sooner or later. 

I hear ya there. I thought the same thing actually. She's good enough in this (IMO) that you forget Penny really quick. 

• Like 1

I've been watching Flight Attendant as well, its a fun watch. Plus Shoshanna from Girls is in it!

Just watched first episode of Your Honor, with Bryan Cranston, and can't wait to watch the rest of the season as it comes out. Really good show (or first episode at least)!

On 12/11/2020 at 7:22 AM, Ace Nova said:

7CA282E6-A4B7-4B53-AD5C-9E4326F654A7.thumb.jpeg.fb68fd4386aa8f99e2cac3c01c2a3634.jpeg

I deal with this with my wife constantly. 

Me: watching the show

Her: playing on her phone

Her: "Why did he say that?" 

Me: "because of what he saw in her apartment earlier" 

Her: "they were in her apartment?!?!" 

Me: "Dammit. Yes, I'll show you. Hold on" 

Then the scenes in that meme plays out. 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

A little update on recently watched shows on Amazon Prime:

The catch
Siren Season 1
Quantico Season 2+3
Station 19 Season 1+2
The Shannara chronicles
Babylon
Harper's Island
From Dusk til dawn
Mr. Robot
South of hell
Bellevue
Utopia
Condor
Bullets
The city & the city
SS-GB
Sleepy Hollow
The Orville
The girlfriend experience
The Killing
9-1-1
Falling Water
In the line of duty Series 5
Dreamworks Dragons Season 1+2
Charlie's angels Season 2
Homeland Season 6-8

Damn, and there is still so much to go. But lockdown is good for something after all. ;-)

Edited by PatrickS77

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 10:26 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I just started watching it. I love David Duchovny...only seen one episode so far though.

I started the second season yesterday. It's good enough to finish watching it because there are only two seasons anyway, but it's not as good as some of the other shows I've watched on Netflix recently.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I hope to begin the last season of Sabrina soon.

Just too many shows on right now.

I am in the middle of it. Netflix did not renew it. :( but it will continue in a new form I guess....

Though viewers will not get to see how the adventures of Sabrina (played by Kiernan Shipka) and the rest of Greendale continue on Netflix, Season 5 will continue in a new form according to showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa. The Riverdale and Sabrina boss tweeted: "Thank you for all the love, #sabrinanetflix fans.

On 3/10/2021 at 12:14 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I am in the middle of it. Netflix did not renew it. :( but it will continue in a new form I guess....

Though viewers will not get to see how the adventures of Sabrina (played by Kiernan Shipka) and the rest of Greendale continue on Netflix, Season 5 will continue in a new form according to showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa. The Riverdale and Sabrina boss tweeted: "Thank you for all the love, #sabrinanetflix fans.

I think it's a good version of Sabrina and Salem the cat is so cute. You'll love him.

I started the last season's 3 episodes last night. Pretty good. Another crazy season with the witches and lots of new monsters to kill.

• 3 weeks later...

Next month is the second half of the 5 th season of Lucifer. Then season 6 will be the last season. Can't wait to see it. I loved this show and so glad Netflix picked it up.

On 3/14/2021 at 1:48 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I watched this series when it was on NBC. I liked it alot. I thought it was a good show. It only lasted a few seasons.

The lead detective is Bill Pullman. I don't remember David D being in this series.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Next month is the second half of the 5 th season of Lucifer. Then season 6 will be the last season. Can't wait to see it. I loved this show and so glad Netflix picked it up.

The lead detective is Bill Pullman. I don't remember David D being in this series.

I was talking about the show Aquarius which David is in...I was responding to the post someone made bout that show. I forgot who posted it...

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I was talking about the show Aquarius which David is in...I was responding to the post someone made bout that show. I forgot who posted it...

I realized that after I went back to see your post. lol Sorry.

But I did like the Aquarius show alot. There was so much more to tell, but then it was cancelled.

Anyway, due to covid many shows are ending early and many are getting cancelled now too. it sucks.