What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

On 3/7/2022 at 2:56 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Fresh on Hulu- very good but very disturbing. 

I watched this movie last night. The ending was epic!  I actually didn't bother me that much. I was grossed out by eating people, but I didn't think it was very graphic except for the ending.  I was disgusted by the wife and how she was in on it! that was crazy. I also wondered if he did surgery on her, but that wasn't explained.

Anyway, I watched the finale to Pam and Tommy and since that actor was the lead in Fresh I guess he wasn't dangerous enough to me. lol

Anyway, I bet there are sick people out there who actually buy what he was selling. Now that's disturbing to me.

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yes.

K a friend of mine watched it. Said it was pretty good. 

I watched Megan in a movie called "rouge" it wasn't very good, but I was glad the female tiger and her babies were reunited. lol

Otherwise, the movie wasn't very good at all.

I did like Megan in Jennifer's body.  Now she's doing some movies with her fiance MGK.

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, I was surprised at how good it was. Of course there will always be some bad reviews, but I watch a movie and then do my own review lol..and I liked it! 

That's what I do. Most of the horror movies I love to watch always get the worse reviews, but I don't care.

Some of those movies that are voted for Oscars suck to me. lol

On 3/20/2022 at 9:59 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I watched a few new episodes of "Reno 911" this show is crazy as ever and I love it. All the gang is back with a few surprise guest stars.

The episode with Jaime Lee Curtis was nuts and so damn funny. So glad this show is on Roku now.

One of the items on my to-watch list. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...