Do you know or have you met any celebrities?

wfuckinga

I'd have stood next to Morrissey and in the loudest voice asked for the pizza with the most meat and extra toppings of ham and pepperoni just to piss him off the cunt.

I saw Morrisesey mentioned and immediately thought of ordering a meatlovers with extra meat hehe...I ordered a dolphin burger at some organic vegan restaurant run by militant lesbians once :bitchfight:
If you ever see Matt Sorum at a pizza place, order a really meaty pizza :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

It makes you wonder about the 'i won't play cuz of the smell of bacon' bullshit doesn't it? if he was alright to sit in a fuckin' Pizza Express :lol: Gotta be bollocks though, Pizza Express, Morrissey? This bloke gets his haircut for 200 quid a turn in Mayfair, the fucks he gonna be doin' in a Pizza Express?!?!

And as far as all you meat eater hard nuts, Mike Tysons a vegan too, try givin' it to him about that shit :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

I had dinner with Jimmy Carter

We're talking about the same person right, as in President Carter? Shit, what the fuck you doin' hangin' out with presidents

Well he lives in a really small town, Plains Georgia.

I lived in a neighboring town about 5 minutes away, and it wasn't unusual for him to be out and about in my town.

But anyways I was about 11 or 12 and he was eating at the same restraunt as my family, so I just went up and asked him if I could eat with him, and he said sure.

I wish I had been a little older and could have talked to him about more interesting things

I´ve met very few celebs:

-Pedja Mijatovic, former Real Madrid player, super nice guy.

-Alvaro Negredo, former U.D. Almeria player and current Manchester City player. He flirted with me at a pub one night but I ignored him, I didn´t even know who he was and my friend was like "are you silly or what, did you ignore HIM?!!!" :lol:

-Dizzy Reed, backstage in 2006 (only lasted a few seconds) and saw Axl leaving the backstage area but I didn´t dare to go and ask for an autograph or say anything.

-Niña Pastori, Spanish flamenco singer. Met her briefly in a shopping center lol.

-David Bisbal, spanish singer from my hometown who is friends from childhood with my cousins. My aunt swears we used to play together in birthday parties and all when we were kids but I swear to God I don´t remember it. So I don´t know if that counts as a celeb meeting lol.

-Maria José Santiago, Spanish flamenco singer. Met her briefly last year at the local tv station where I worked as a mua.

Not too interesting but... :shrugs:

Others...

Most of the Durham team including Collingwood, Harmy, Onions, Stokes, Bothwick etc. You just sit under the pavilion and have conversations with them, grab autographs when they come out to field. One of the reasons I like cricket, it is not this elitist thing like football, where the players think they are better than the general population.

Newcastle keeper Pavel Srníček. He was not very pleased when we pestered him for autographs!

Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Joe Rogan, lots of other comics who are probably no names here, Ludacris, Lil Jon.... various wrestlers when I was a kid... Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Shawn Michaels. Sports, Chipper Jones, Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine. Josh Smith (actually played against me and our HS basketball squad when I was in HS), Al Horford, Jeff Teague. Matt Ryan, Roddy White, Julio Jones, Tony Gonzalez, Michael Turner, John Abraham

Mike Tyson? Explain :)

Just at a signing event in Atlanta. He was a really cool dude, funny, cracked jokes and whatnot. Got a couple of pics of him throwing a fake punch at me and another with his arm around my shoulder. Cool dude, would have never expected it. Very very friendly.

Not necessarily met but I sat next to Johnny Marr in the cinema, and also saw Morrissey in Pizza Express (although I daren't approach him because... well, it's him).

FOR FUCKSSAKE FLAWLESS!!! Johnny Marr and you didn't say nothing?!?!?!?!?! Moz I could understand although i'd've still said something but Johnny Marrs a fuckin' geezer, how could you not say anything?!?! Tell me more, what film were you watching, how could you tell in the dark it was Johnny Marr, what happened i want details!!

And Moz in Pizza Express? What Pizza was he having? :lol: What the fuck, Morrissey wouldn't go to no fuckin' pizza express, come on, you can't just leave it at that! I can't BELIEVE you just ignored Johnny Marr though, fuckin', i'd get my fuckin' prayer matt out for that one, fuckin' hell.

Seriously, you makin' this up, Morrissey in a pizza express? I want details young lady! :D

I didn't realise! I went to sit down after the lights had dimmed a bit, and I generally don't take notice of people sitting next to me that I'm not with. I then got up after the film had finished without looking at him, and my friend whispered the situation to me :lol: (by then I was equal amounts of ashamed and star-struck, resulting in my inability to speak to him). Although, I smiled and nodded at him which he reciprocated, which was rather nice. The film was The Avengers btw.

I tried not to stare at Morrissey as did everyone else who obviously recognised him, even the waitress seemed terrified to approach him. I wasn't close enough to know the details of his order but our waiter told us that it wasn't the first time he'd been there. He didn't go into a fit of rage or berate anyone for getting a meat pizza so I assume Pizza Express dulls his preaching :lol:. He definitely gave off the 'don't approach me' vibe.

Edited by ***Flawless

To add to the list of "famous people I have touched but not actually met", I served Tracey Emin dinner once. Her bar tab was under the name of Marta.

Not to be a prick but what is wrong with her face? She always has this weird grimace going on.

It's all the drink and drugs. :P

(Name a British person who was at the height of their fame in the '90s who didn't pick up a narcotics habit at some point).

Nah. Her face is just like that. She's half Turkish, which might explain it, but then again, it might not and I'm just a big racist for bringing up her heritage to justify her facial features.

I once got Michael Barrymore's autograph before that scandal with that guy found floating in his pool.

I once asked Richard Blackwood 'does image matter a lot when working in the public eye?' at Brixton Academy.

I once ran into this chick from Eastender's at the vet. I guess she lives in Thornton Heath too.