Do you know or have you met any celebrities?

wfuckinga

I'd say axl, slash and maybe duff. Everyone else in guns I wouldn't class as a celebrity. I think you have to well established to have that title.

I met dougary scott, he's from near my home town and was doing something at a fair this was just after mission impossible 2. He never really made it that big though.

Ive met the queen, prince charles and gordon brown on military visits.

Top gear team came to afghan and spoke to an audiance for an hour, unfilmed. Was cool and intimate. I mention this because of how private it was, I dont think it was even in the media.

Top gear team came to afghan and spoke to an audiance for an hour, unfilmed. Was cool and intimate. I mention this because of how private it was, I dont think it was even in the media.

Very cool, I'm a big TG fan, nice to know they do stuff like that. I don't recall hearing anything about that in the media nor was it ever mentioned in the show.

I have met Hetfield, Newsted and a bunch of cricketers. Most celebrities are really boring people. They are also thick as two short planks. In all honesty I am not really arsed to meet celebs these days. If somebody said to me ''do you want to meet Madonna'' I basically could not be arsed; you know, 'I might be doing something else'? 'Emmerdale might be on'.

Hetfield and Newkid? When'd that happen?

My mate had backstage passes as he was in the club or something or other. I am on the DVD. Some fat lesbian - this is Newcastle - got her jugs out to get them signed by Hetfield and I was struggling with a raging hard-on while getting tat signed by James and Jason.

Had a short relationship and lived with a girl who turned into a celebrity a few years later.

Yeah? Shit, who? :)

You wouldn't know her, she's a Dutch girl: Yvonne Coldeweijer.

Schermafbeelding-2013-01-22-om-09.06.48.

She presented a children's program on television called Telekids here in The Netherlands, and she also played in the musical Wicked and Little Mermaid if I remember correctly?
That's Keet! :lol:

Ofcourse I know her, I have a 8 year old daughter. I have heard the song ' super Keet' like a 1000x times :lol:

Seems a nice girl and all.

Edited by MB.

Guest Len B'stard

I had dinner with Jimmy Carter

We're talking about the same person right, as in President Carter? Shit, what the fuck you doin' hangin' out with Presidents?

Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Joe Rogan, lots of other comics who are probably no names here, Ludacris, Lil Jon.... various wrestlers when I was a kid... Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Shawn Michaels. Sports, Chipper Jones, Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine. Josh Smith (actually played against me and our HS basketball squad when I was in HS), Al Horford, Jeff Teague. Matt Ryan, Roddy White, Julio Jones, Tony Gonzalez, Michael Turner, John Abraham

Mike Tyson? Explain :)

Had a short relationship and lived with a girl who turned into a celebrity a few years later.

She presented a children's program on television called Telekids here in The Netherlands, and she also played in the musical Wicked and Little Mermaid if I remember correctly?

Yes that's her. It's kind of weird that I knew her before the fame.

@MB: If you're on her good side she was cool. But she's nothing like the tv personality you see, that's her being terribly fake.

Fun fact: she's not naturally blond, she's got pitch black hair, she dies it.

Guest Len B'stard

Not necessarily met but I sat next to Johnny Marr in the cinema, and also saw Morrissey in Pizza Express (although I daren't approach him because... well, it's him).

FOR FUCKSSAKE FLAWLESS!!! Johnny Marr and you didn't say nothing?!?!?!?!?! Moz I could understand although i'd've still said something but Johnny Marrs a fuckin' geezer, how could you not say anything?!?! Tell me more, what film were you watching, how could you tell in the dark it was Johnny Marr, what happened i want details!!

And Moz in Pizza Express? What Pizza was he having? :lol: What the fuck, Morrissey wouldn't go to no fuckin' pizza express, come on, you can't just leave it at that! I can't BELIEVE you just ignored Johnny Marr though, fuckin', i'd get my fuckin' prayer matt out for that one, fuckin' hell.

Seriously, you makin' this up, Morrissey in a pizza express? I want details young lady! :D

That's Keet! :lol:

Ofcourse I know her, I have a 8 year old daughter. I have heard the song ' super Keet' like a 1000x times :lol:

Seems a nice girl and all.

Ha! Yes, that's right, 'super Keet'. :lol:

I'd have stood next to Morrissey and in the loudest voice asked for the pizza with the most meat and extra toppings of ham and pepperoni just to piss him off the cunt.

I saw Morrisesey mentioned and immediately thought of ordering a meatlovers with extra meat hehe...I ordered a dolphin burger at some organic vegan restaurant run by militant lesbians once :bitchfight: