NINE INCH NAILS Discussion Lounge // New EP: 'ADD VIOLENCE' AVAILABLE 7.21

Broskirose

I can't remember right now. I'll let you know later.

But yeah, the pit in Camden is really small. Look at it this way. Even if you're in the very back of the pit you're still closer than everyone in seats and the lawn.

I showed up late to a Guns show there and still managed to get the rail. Off to the side though. It's a long stage there so it's not difficult to get front row. Maybe not front row center because of douchebags like me with early entry (I wonder how many of those they sold?). But still.

Edited by Broskirose

I just read a review from the Vegas show and apparently Trent said it was NIN's "last tour for a long time"

Damn you Trent. Damn you to hell, you magnificent bastard! :(

glad i saw him when i had the chance, although im curious to see what he will go on to do next, hopefully it will give him time to work on the fragile reissue and the tension dvd

I just read a review from the Vegas show and apparently Trent said it was NIN's "last tour for a long time"

Damn you Trent. Damn you to hell, you magnificent bastard! :(

glad i saw him when i had the chance, although im curious to see what he will go on to do next, hopefully it will give him time to work on the fragile reissue and the tension dvd

I known there's 0 chance we get the Fragile reissue for the 15th anniversary, but I would go crazy if we did. It would be right around my birthday, so I could always claim it was a birthday present to myself. (Or make someone else get it)

I think they said they were going to film more stuff for the Tension release so that it covers more of the tour instead of just one show.

Just got out of the shower after the Camden show.

They opened with Somewhat Damaged - was not expecting that at all! Might have been the greatest single live song I've ever experienced. I've heard it at the other two NIN shows I've been to, but it's just fucking mind blowing as an opener and it started off totally out of the blue.

Ilan fucking kills it on bass during Disappointed. Dude killed it the whole show really. Robin was spectacular. Those backing vocals on Eraser were mindblowing. Might have shit myself during that Great Destroyer breakdown.

I'm hoping for Sanctified, Me I'm Not and The Warning at Jones Beach and Holmdel.

@Black Sabbath I think I saw you outside the venue dude, but I was in a rush to get inside still hoping that there would be some sort of payoff in my early entry tickets. Man, they fucked up with that. I don't see why they couldn't just have a pit?

I would have looked for you but didn't know what you look like :lol:

Yeah, show was great. Best setlist of the tour so far also. So glad we got The Wretched and Somewhat Damaged was a nice surprise as the opener.

Minor gripe, but not with the show more-so with the Trent/the band in general - I'm tired of Hurt. It's kind of like SCOM. It was cool to hear once, but I'm tired of hearing/seeing it live, especially as the closer. I'd rather a different song as the encore, but whatever. Still glad we got the set we did. Hoping to get The Warning or something new again on Monday.

My god. Last night was my first NIN show ever and I'm still blown away a day later. I've never seen a show like that before, with that mix of pure energy and production value. They hit so many of the songs I wanted to hear - Somewhat Damaged (the hype was unreal when they opened with it), The Great Destroyer, 1,000,000, Only, The Day the World Went Away, etc. I was a little surprised they didn't hit more from Hesitation Marks, especially Copy of A or Came Back Haunted, but I guess that's because this sort of counts as a 'hits' tour anyway.

And you're right, Broski - that outro on TGD was unreal. That's one of my favorite moments on all of Year Zero, so the extended version was really cool (and to see some of the tension in the air as it kept going). Definitely will not be my last NIN show, unless the 'long time' Trent was talking about winds up being forever or something.

• Like 1

Yeah, show was great. Best setlist of the tour so far also. So glad we got The Wretched and Somewhat Damaged was a nice surprise as the opener.

Minor gripe, but not with the show more-so with the Trent/the band in general - I'm tired of Hurt. It's kind of like SCOM. It was cool to hear once, but I'm tired of hearing/seeing it live, especially as the closer. I'd rather a different song as the encore, but whatever. Still glad we got the set we did. Hoping to get The Warning or something new again on Monday.

While I understand where you are coming from, this was my first NIN concert so I would have been extremely disappointed if Hurt wasn't played.

Copy of A was amazing live!

• Like 1

I went to the show last night at PNC. Fucking terrific show. Wish, Terrible Lie, Gave Up and Head Like a Hole are all I needed to hear, although everything else was incredible as well. Can some one explain to me why they don't play Happiness in Slavery anymore? I have seen NIN 7 times now and have never heard it live.

Fun little story, I was walking into the show and I notice the person walking in front of me. I check my phone real quick and it confirms my suspicion. It was the one and only mr. Frank Ferrer! He was a very cool guy, chatted with him for probably 30 seconds but he was a great guy and very outgoing. He was with what looked to be family so I said goodbye. Very gracious guy

• Like 1

While I understand where you are coming from, this was my first NIN concert so I would have been extremely disappointed if Hurt wasn't played.

Copy of A was amazing live!

Same here with Hurt - that song hit me so hard last week, in a way I didn't think it could. Despite having played it so much, Trent still puts so much into it.

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing photos from Rob Sheridan.

tumblr_na9fvyQKtx1s726nxo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_na9fvyQKtx1s726nxo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_na9fvyQKtx1s726nxo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_na9fvyQKtx1s726nxo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_na9fvyQKtx1s726nxo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_na9fvyQKtx1s726nxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_na9fvyQKtx1s726nxo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_na9fvyQKtx1s726nxo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_na9fvyQKtx1s726nxo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_na9fvyQKtx1s726nxo9_1280.jpg

And a teaser of some of the footage they shot on the Soundgarden tour!

http://instagram.com/p/sX-wcADqu3/

We're hard at work on a video release that will encompass #NIN2013, #Tension2013, and #NIN2014. Stay tuned for details.

10665984_565314476906560_1835123078_n.jp

Edited by Broskirose