NINE INCH NAILS Discussion Lounge // New EP: 'ADD VIOLENCE' AVAILABLE 7.21

Broskirose

Nine Inch Nails and Muse are headlining Lollapalooza Brasil today. There is a stream here but it is region locked - http://multishow.globo.com/lollapalooza2014/cobertura/

A Brazilian proxy should work around it. It is also being rebroadcasted here - http://tv-msn.com/multishow.html

They go on stage at 7:55 PM Brazilian Time - 6:55 PM Eastern Time

lollapalooza.jpg

Edited by Broskirose

Difference being Trent got over his angst period and continued to innovate and be relevant while most grunge bands dissipated to nothing with the exception of Pearl Jam.

But please stay on topic. I'm placing a citizens warning point on both of you.

Lol. Don't make me laugh too hard. I understand if you like NIN, but Trent isn't breaking any ground with his music anymore. Come on now.

I didn't say he was breaking ground with his music. But he is still relevant and innovative. He's continued to release number 1 albums after the 90s, and released music in unique/acclaimed ways. He's won an Oscar an a Golden Globe for his soundtrack work. He's done critically acclaimed and technologically innovative concert tours, and was one of the main developers in a huge new music streaming service. He is breaking ground.

Edited by Broskirose
  • Like 1

Difference being Trent got over his angst period and continued to innovate and be relevant while most grunge bands dissipated to nothing with the exception of Pearl Jam.

But please stay on topic. I'm placing a citizens warning point on both of you.

Lol. Don't make me laugh too hard. I understand if you like NIN, but Trent isn't breaking any ground with his music anymore. Come on now.

I didn't say he was breaking ground with his music. But he is still relevant and innovative. He's continued to release number 1 albums after the 90s, and released music in unique/acclaimed ways. He's won an Oscar an a Golden Globe for his soundtrack work. He's done critically acclaimed and technologically innovative concert tours, and was one of the main developers in a huge new music streaming service. He is breaking ground.

I would've replied to Zeppelin (like the name...), but I see that he listens to Neurosis...I don't need to say anything more.

Especially since Broski just said it all.

Edit - I don't mean to pick on a particular member, but to claim Trent hasn't been innovative? C'mon man. Would Kurt Cobain or Layne Staley be winning Oscars/Golden Globe awards if they lived?!

(Then again I think Nirvana is the most overrated band in history and don't hold AIC in a (very) high regard)

PS - Pino's bass strap looks like it belongs on a bulletproof vest :lol:

Edited by Crazyman
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nine Inch Nails performing "March of the Pigs" live in Melbourne on March 14th, 2014. Filmed on stage by Rob Sheridan with a Blackmagic Production Camera 4K. Viewable in full 4K resolution.

In other news NIN will be headlining Pemberton Music Festival.

\BkzCIK7CMAEPfyC.jpg

Edited by Broskirose

• 2 weeks later...

official vote: move to d&n

Europe tour starts tomorrow. Am I getting my hopes up by sort of anticipating Lindsey Buckingham to join the lineup for this leg? They posted this picture of him recording for Hesitation Marks a few days ago - http://instagram.com/p/nd4r3CjqgV/ ...

OH SHIT

Hope he turns up in London. Still considering getting a Birmingham ticket...

• Like 1

I don't get why I have to witness NIN news on guns n roses discussion&news.

Robin Finck is not such a big deal and a past member anyway.

As you can see, there have been plenty of threads and discussion on NIN in this section in the past. It's not a big deal.

Robin is one of the more popular former members post-Slash and many people are still interested in him. If you're not, ignore this thread and it shouldn't be a problem.

• Like 1