Will you buy tickets for this tour?

Will you buy tickets for this tour?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Definitely no, not even for free.

Last time I saw Axl's band was in 2012, for free, and I'm glad I didn't pay for my ticket because it was awful. The only good thing was, I got to see Izzy.

When I saw Axl's band in 2010 I had a great time and I seriously doubt his current state could surpass the enjoyment of that day.

Which show did you see in 2012?

No because I want a studio album and so long as people are still willing to buy tickets for these cheesy 'greatest hits' tours, there will be no, new material. I last saw them in 2012 and they played seven Chinese Democracy songs (formally, I had only heard 'The Blues' live) and introduced 'Estranged' and 'Civil War' so there was plenty of motivation for going; it was a good gig - marred slightly by Axl's voice mind but still excellent entertainment nonetheless. Now, I think they are 'taking the piss' - as they say in England. The whole Vegas, plugging Appetite, ''rockin' like it is 1987'', thing leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I think only a new album could potentially find me back on their side.

Was that the 2nd London show?

Last time I saw Axl's band was in 2012, for free, and I'm glad I didn't pay for my ticket because it was awful. The only good thing was, I got to see Izzy.

When I saw Axl's band in 2010 I had a great time and I seriously doubt his current state could surpass the enjoyment of that day.

The last one of that leg.

The last one of that leg.

The last Vegas show?

Edited by Amir

Oh, no. I'm sorry. I should have said the last one in Europe. Palma de Mallorca, Spain.

Yeah, I saw them a week before and Axl's voice was pretty weak, but luckily the crowd in Serbia was great. Still a bit disappointing, though. I can't think of any vocally great shows since Atlantic City and Philly.

great question,

having seen them 6 times I would have to say the last one was the least.

And rode home saying I was done.

But never know, would have to be right time right place, with a really good ticket.

would definatly buy any new music though