[RUMOR] - Axl seen in São Paulo in great shape?

Without knowing all people involved and just from what I've seen while following the band GnR...........I'd say that it would appear that Beta and her family were a great thing for Axl's personal life. They have apparently given him the "family" that he has always wanted. But from a fan of Axl Rose the musician and the band GnR, Team Brazil is the worst thing that has ever happened to us.

Spot on.

I couldn't care less if Team Brazil consisted of 50 people and Axl gave them his entire fortune. I couldn't care less if Axl spent his money on cocaine and hookers and he liked to dress up as a clown and worshipped sea turtles. What he does in his personal life is his business.

I just wish that the best rock singer of my generation had put out more than one album over the past 20 years.

This.

I know a lot of people will read what I'm about to type and say "TB ownz the MYgnRz!!111!!!/!!!" but I feel the same way overall. Whatever TB does and doesn't do for GN'R isn't really any of my business. If anything, I think they might just give Axl another outlet for placing blame for lack of output.

Exactly Russ.

When you look at the comments that Beta, Ferdnando and Del have made concerning "fans" over the past couple of years, it paints a pretty good picture of what life is like inside Camp Axl. Knowing what we know about his personality (picture him running over CDs in his car and sending them back to the label) I suspect to be a member of Camp Axl that you have to be willing to kiss a lot of ass and really feed into the "world is out to get him" mindset.

I picture them all sitting around watching Dexter and Beta/Fernando/Del/Jarmo all watching the show but also keeping an eye on Axl. And when Axl laughs - they break out laughing. When Axl says "Oh, that's whack" as Dexter stabs somebody, you'll then hear Fernando's voice squeak up "Ya, man, that was whack."

then:

Axl: "shall we watch another episode?"

Camp Axl: "do you want to watch another episode?"

Axl: "Yes, it's only midnight. Let's watch one more."

Camp Axl: "awesome, then let's watch one more. We were all hoping to watch one more."

Axl: "I'm thirsty, anybody else?"

Camp Axl: "Oh, what an amazing idea. We are all thirsty too. Let us go make you your favorite drink. If that junkie Slash was here he would have drank everything in the fridge just to spite you. Thank God he isn't here screwing up your life anymore. Man Axl, what a great idea it was to have something to drink right now. You the man!!!"

24/7 of that.

• Like 1

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without knowing all people involved and just from what I've seen while following the band GnR...........I'd say that it would appear that Beta and her family were a great thing for Axl's personal life. They have apparently given him the "family" that he has always wanted. But from a fan of Axl Rose the musician and the band GnR, Team Brazil is the worst thing that has ever happened to us.

Spot on.

I couldn't care less if Team Brazil consisted of 50 people and Axl gave them his entire fortune. I couldn't care less if Axl spent his money on cocaine and hookers and he liked to dress up as a clown and worshipped sea turtles. What he does in his personal life is his business.

I just wish that the best rock singer of my generation had put out more than one album over the past 20 years.

This.

I know a lot of people will read what I'm about to type and say "TB ownz the MYgnRz!!111!!!/!!!" but I feel the same way overall. Whatever TB does and doesn't do for GN'R isn't really any of my business. If anything, I think they might just give Axl another outlet for placing blame for lack of output.

Exactly Russ.

When you look at the comments that Beta, Ferdnando and Del have made concerning "fans" over the past couple of years, it paints a pretty good picture of what life is like inside Camp Axl. Knowing what we know about his personality (picture him running over CDs in his car and sending them back to the label) I suspect to be a member of Camp Axl that you have to be willing to kiss a lot of ass and really feed into the "world is out to get him" mindset.

I picture them all sitting around watching Dexter and Beta/Fernando/Del/Jarmo all watching the show but also keeping an eye on Axl. And when Axl laughs - they break out laughing. When Axl says "Oh, that's whack" as Dexter stabs somebody, you'll then hear Fernando's voice squeak up "Ya, man, that was whack."

then:

Axl: "shall we watch another episode?"

Camp Axl: "do you want to watch another episode?"

Axl: "Yes, it's only midnight. Let's watch one more."

Camp Axl: "awesome, then let's watch one more. We were all hoping to watch one more."

Axl: "I'm thirsty, anybody else?"

Camp Axl: "Oh, what an amazing idea. We are all thirsty too. Let us go make you your favorite drink. If that junkie Slash was here he would have drank everything in the fridge just to spite you. Thank God he isn't here screwing up your life anymore. Man Axl, what a great idea it was to have something to drink right now. You the man!!!"

24/7 of that.

That sounds like a nightmare! Who said something about everyone being jealous of Del, Jarmo etc ? Not me, if that's the average night at casa Rose.

off topic groghanism

True, okay, back to Axl's being in great shape :wub:

off topic groghanism

So a post where I'm responding to a MOD and talking about Axl and Team Brazil in a topic where everybody is talking about Axl and Team Brazil is me being off topic?

Coldheartbreaker maybe you should drop your grudge against me (it's a little weird) and instead just concentrate on the actual topics yourself? I get it. You don't like my posts. I'm never going to worship and praise Axl's every move. The sooner you accept that and move on, the more fun you'll have on the forum.

In fact, I don't recall you ever actually addressing the topic or points I've made in any of your responses. You usually just throw out some form of a personal insult. Maybe you should take your own advice and stop being a douche and try and stay on topic?

i somewhat agree with kanudo19.

i also have depression bad and we can get to points where we need someone.

in Axl's case,he was the biggest rock star in the world,things crumbled,everything fell apart band wise and

Beta was there.

i personally wish Slash would have been there,but Axl hated Slash by then.

it's Axl who "chose" Beta and maybe it saved him from suicide like Kurt or madness worse than we've seen.

then it got complicated.

Axl could have separated personal and band life.

GNR doesn't need a mother even if Axl does.

is Ashba also calling her mother?

i wish for Axl a Beta-free life now.it's been 25 years.time to move on.

she isn't a creative source for him,she won't produce new music.

if Axl wants to add one more album to his legacy i think TB has to go and we need professionals.

but Axl seems stuck and unwilling to cooperate.

oh,the topic…..i don't think Axl is in sao paolo in great shape.i think he's at home doing nothing.

If Slash was there for axl.....

I can see it now... Rio 2001....

"On lead guitar, someone I love very much. Someone who was there for me and the rest of the band. On lead guitar, we have my mom, slash. I love you man." :lol:

• Like 2

I can´t be arsed to read all the 11 pages of this but even though I´m skeptical with these rumours... does anyone here remember a few years ago when someone claimed they had seen Axl in Brazil a little bit before the 2009 tour and that his hair was different...bla bla bla? It indeed turned out to be true and Axl appeared without the braids.

off topic groghanism

So a post where I'm responding to a MOD and talking about Axl and Team Brazil in a topic where everybody is talking about Axl and Team Brazil is me being off topic?

Coldheartbreaker maybe you should drop your grudge against me (it's a little weird) and instead just concentrate on the actual topics yourself? I get it. You don't like my posts. I'm never going to worship and praise Axl's every move. The sooner you accept that and move on, the more fun you'll have on the forum.

In fact, I don't recall you ever actually addressing the topic or points I've made in any of your responses. You usually just throw out some form of a personal insult. Maybe you should take your own advice and stop being a douche and try and stay on topic?

Yes its off topic, it's the same old bullshit being posted over and over again. You don't make points, there's nothing to respond to.

off topic groghanism

Yes its off topic, it's the same old bullshit being posted over and over again. You don't make points, there's nothing to respond to.

That's what he does.....and he won't stop.

5 years from now he will still be posting about worshippers, nutters and whatever the fuck else he repeats day after day after day.

• Like 1

off topic groghanism

That's what he does.....and he won't stop.

5 years from now he will still be posting about worshippers, nutters and whatever the fuck else he repeats day after day after day.

And guys like you and Cold will still be mad about it, whining about it, and then bashing Slash's every move!!!!

The funny thing is I do make points all the time. It's just that guys like you can't respond or answer them, all you can do is resort to insults. Funny stuff.

Yeah, I ultimately agree. I think they take heat in part because Axl himself can be so god damn exasperating.

But some things TB does just show they are over their head. You don't pick fights with your fanbase. Ever. Its a fight you can't win.

And you damn sure don't feud with message boards and Facebook posters. Are you serious? That's just amateur hour.

Team Brazil is good bc Axl has loyalty to them and will do more for them than he would for another big name manager. So out of Axl's loyalty we might get more content out of GNR in an attempt to not let TB fail.

On topic, I'm hoping the lack of Axl pictures lately are a sign that he wants to surprise people with a new look. Usually a Axl picture shows up on Instagram, or somewhere from people close to him but we haven't seen anything since the Canada shows.

Sorry if it looks like I'm reaching here, just going for the positive side of GNR

I want good mygnr back :(

I apologize.

I'm editing my posts.

I feel idiotic for even engaging in that mess. Sometimes those guys suck you in with the negativity.

Sorry!

Groghan is married and has children.

Yup. Just posted a picture of the two youngest ones in the Illusions section. You should check it out, they look pretty cute!

You a married man? Got kids?

Groghan is obsessed with Volcano. It's sort of disconcerting, actually.

Seems like they have beef, as the kids say.

It should be noted that Groghan has made 100s of posts about Volcano, including threads where Volcano is not even involved, but Volcano doesn't constantly write about Groghan in multiple threads. Food for thought.

Those are some pretty false statements, and you know that. But it's all good.

Now back on topic.

You got that right. Very obsessed with him. And it is very disconcerting. You might want to alert the authorities.

Thanks!!!!!

Edited by Groghan

i haven't followed this thread but Groghan is all good IMO.

from his posts he's a fan like most of us.

volcano lives in an alternate universe where Axl is fan friendly and there's hope for a new album etc.

groghan seems more realistic and his complain about 1 album in 20 years is valid.

my 2.

• Like 4

You got that right. Very obsessed with him. And it is very disconcerting. You might want to alert the authorities.

Thanks!!!!!

Why do you have to be like that?

Because you're sexy as hell, volcano. Sexy like Axl now that he's in such great shape.

• Like 3