[RUMOR] - Axl seen in São Paulo in great shape?

It is creepy as hell for a 50+ year old man to refer to a 50+ woman as "mother"

Why ? It's not like he think's she's his real mother. Just some older woman who came into his life and helped him alot and he calls mother, i see nothing wrong with that

btw

33ms6lk.jpg

Sorry for the paint skillz blame mr. brownstone

Edited by kanudo19

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not the first time she has been referred to as mother.

Put it this way, I'm 31. I have a friend thats 36. Lets just say we had the same relationship as Axl and Beta....if I started calling her mother that WOULD be creepy as fuck no matter what anyone says.

Its not the first time she has been referred to as mother.

Put it this way, I'm 31. I have a friend thats 36. Lets just say we had the same relationship as Axl and Beta....if I started calling her mother that WOULD be creepy as fuck no matter what anyone says.

I'm 37. If my friend that's 30 would call me mother, I would be seriuosly annoyed/offended. (Except maybe if he'd support me and my extended family and let me live a life in luxury. Then he could call me whatever he liked ;) )

• Like 4

Let's think about the situation a little more clearly, though. In the midst of the moment, he needed grounds to kick the fuck out of somebody. What do you think would give you more leeway in everyone else's eyes that was standing around? "He hit my assistant!!" or the mother option? Haha I'd probably have said "mother," too.

Let's think about the situation a little more clearly, though. In the midst of the moment, he needed grounds to kick the fuck out of somebody. What do you think would give you more leeway in everyone else's eyes that was standing around? "He hit my assistant!!" or the mother option? Haha I'd probably have said "mother," too.

So he strategically called her "mother"? :lol:

Huh ? I think I would say 'He hit Beta.' Or: 'He hit my friend.' Why on earth would you yell 'He hit my mother' if that's not what you call her, especially in the midst of the moment? It would find it really awkward if a friend came to my defense yelling 'He hit my mother.' I think you're kind of twisting it here.

Huh ? I think I would say 'He hit Beta.' Or: 'He hit my friend.' Why on earth would you yell 'He hit my mother' if that's not what you call her, especially in the midst of the moment? It would find it really awkward if a friend came to my defense yelling 'He hit my mother.' I think you're kind of twisting it here.

Bagh, I don't know man. Look, Harold Ramis died today. Today sucks. Whatever the hell happened in the airport, I can tell you this: the entire situation might have been a HELL of a lot better had Egon Spengler showed up and busted the fuck out of everyone who was trying to accost GN'R. And by "bust," I'm not talking about the kind of punch that Axl threw at the guy, or even at Tommy Hilfiger. I'm talking about using a proton accelerator. A straight, clean stream with total protonic reversal. Boom.

• Like 2

Bagh, I don't know man. Look, Harold Ramis died today. Today sucks. Whatever the hell happened in the airport, I can tell you this: the entire situation might have been a HELL of a lot better had Egon Spengler showed up and busted the fuck out of everyone who was trying to accost GN'R. And by "bust," I'm not talking about the kind of punch that Axl threw at the guy, or even at Tommy Hilfiger. I'm talking about using a proton accelerator. A straight, clean stream with total protonic reversal. Boom.

Okay, that shut me up. Condolences and RIP Harold Ramis. :shrugs:

• Like 1

Axl's mom died when she was like 50 or so in the late 90s. A few years later Beta entered the scene. (If memory serves me correct).

Also Axl is FUCKED UP. I'm a devoted Axlite but he has some issues to say the least. It may be creepy if we had a relationship in where someone only 5-10 years older than us could be referred to as our parent, but for Axl it obviously works.

you guys twist thigs so much. Axl acts younger than he is, and she acts like a "mom" always going around seeing if axl and everyone is ok and etc, therefore all the band as called her the "mother of guns n roses", She lives with axl and takes care of everything in his house and everything he needs and everytime he needs someone to talk to she is there, so it's like she's his mother. What's creepy about it ?

Grow up

he needed grounds to kick the fuck out of somebody.

He really didn't "kick the f*ck out of somebody" though. More like threw a sucker punch and then quickly left, he didn't stick around and try and fight the guy.

I think fighting is idiotic, especially once you are out of your teen years. The way some people (not you Dana) act like Axl is some big bad-ass is pretty funny. Most of his "fights" are quick sudden explosions that aren't really fights, but just him attacking people. And biting the leg of somebody in a fight doesn't mean you are kicking ass, it means you are getting your ass kicked.

Kanada - how do you know that about Axl and Beta? How do you know so much about their relationship? And why are you telling people to grow up? People are sharing their opinions on a rock music forum. If you can't handle people's opinions when they aren't worshipping your Idol, then maybe you are the one who needs to grow up?

Edited by Groghan

you guys twist thigs so much. Axl acts younger than he is, and she acts like a "mom" always going around seeing if axl and everyone is ok and etc, therefore all the band as called her the "mother of guns n roses", She lives with axl and takes care of everything in his house and everything he needs and everytime he needs someone to talk to she is there, so it's like she's his mother. What's creepy about it ?

Grow up

It is as creepy as Vladimir Putins head on Kate Uptons body

86058-Putin-with-Kate-Upton-boobs-gi-RHV

putin-deal.gif

Edited by Facekicker

He really didn't "kick the f*ck out of somebody" though. More like threw a sucker punch and then quickly left, he didn't stick around and try and fight the guy.

I think fighting is idiotic, especially once you are out of your teen years. The way some people (not you Dana) act like Axl is some big bad-ass is pretty funny. Most of his "fights" are quick sudden explosions that aren't really fights, but just him attacking people. And bighting the leg of somebody in a fight doesn't mean you are kicking ass, it means you are getting your ass kicked.

Kanada - how do you know that about Axl and Beta? How do you know so much about their relationship? And why are you telling people to grow up? People are sharing their opinions on a rock music forum. If you can't handle people's opinions when they aren't worshipping your Idol, then maybe you are the one who needs to grow up?

I think fighting is idiotic, especially once you are out of your teen years. The way some people (not you Dana) act like Axl is some big bad-ass is pretty funny. Most of his "fights" are quick sudden explosions that aren't really fights, but just him attacking people. And bighting the leg of somebody in a fight doesn't mean you are kicking ass, it means you are getting your ass kicked.

Because you guys twist things way too much. To me is simple, axl lives with beta and her children since the illusions, she helped him throughout the divorce and the band break up, he has said that if not for her he probably wouldnt be able to pick himself up to be the person he is today. Fernando and vanessa probably lived with beta and axl too right ? For several years he got used to them calling her mom and since she took care of everything for him too he started calling her mom too.

Hell, like i said in a previous post she said in '01 that the whole band calls her mom, so why are you guys always criticizing everything ? It's their fucking life.

This as nothing to do with worshiping, i just think it's stupid. I for one am happy for axl, i have depression and fibromyalgia and i know what its like to get to a point where ur desperate to really have someone there for you, its a weird felling but axl found someone who "saved" him and because of that he was able to pick himself up and get gnr back together again.

Basically it's his relationship with beta and we fans have no right to criticize it.

And facekicker Kate Putin looks damn fine to me.

Fine ish....

Edited by kanudo19
  • Like 1

i somewhat agree with kanudo19.

i also have depression bad and we can get to points where we need someone.

in Axl's case,he was the biggest rock star in the world,things crumbled,everything fell apart band wise and

Beta was there.

i personally wish Slash would have been there,but Axl hated Slash by then.

it's Axl who "chose" Beta and maybe it saved him from suicide like Kurt or madness worse than we've seen.

then it got complicated.

Axl could have separated personal and band life.

GNR doesn't need a mother even if Axl does.

is Ashba also calling her mother?

i wish for Axl a Beta-free life now.it's been 25 years.time to move on.

she isn't a creative source for him,she won't produce new music.

if Axl wants to add one more album to his legacy i think TB has to go and we need professionals.

but Axl seems stuck and unwilling to cooperate.

oh,the topic…..i don't think Axl is in sao paolo in great shape.i think he's at home doing nothing.

• Like 3

I don't see the big deal with Beta and Axl. As most of you know, he had severe problems in childhood and I don't know if some of you are that cruel when you jump on this so aggressively, or if you simply don't take the time to understand that Axl's background isn't the one of most people, even before he was famous.

He trusts and like her, she is his assistant and "family member", a family member that perhaps he never had. What's so bad about that?

It's not like she's in charge of doing a record, that's just ridiculous to think.

If he's happy about that, let him. I'm as frustrated as most people with his lack of shape and new material, but the Beta thing is just so old and exaggerated.

• Like 1