[RUMOR] - Axl seen in São Paulo in great shape?

i somewhat agree with kanudo19.

i also have depression bad and we can get to points where we need someone.

in Axl's case,he was the biggest rock star in the world,things crumbled,everything fell apart band wise and

Beta was there.

i personally wish Slash would have been there,but Axl hated Slash by then.

it's Axl who "chose" Beta and maybe it saved him from suicide like Kurt or madness worse than we've seen.

then it got complicated.

Axl could have separated personal and band life.

GNR doesn't need a mother even if Axl does.

is Ashba also calling her mother?

i wish for Axl a Beta-free life now.it's been 25 years.time to move on.

she isn't a creative source for him,she won't produce new music.

if Axl wants to add one more album to his legacy i think TB has to go and we need professionals.

but Axl seems stuck and unwilling to cooperate.

oh,the topic…..i don't think Axl is in sao paolo in great shape.i think he's at home doing nothing.

This, but i see no reason to him to "move on" away from his family. And tb are his family, i can also understand the reasons why he got TB to manage guns BUT i can't really say if it was a good call or not, it's a good thing to have someone he trusts managing the band but at the same time they lack the experience and connections that some well known experienced manager could bring to the table.

But this is all speculation, they may be highly competent for the job and perhaps the only reason that prevents them from moving the band forward and push for an album is because axl doesnt want to. They're managing the band but at the end of the day they have to ask axl if he wants this or that, they don't go around scheduling things without his permission.

Edited by kanudo19

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have a point.

maybe it's better for Axl personally to keep TB and forget about new music

if he's in a bad state of mind.

i just wish for the "move on" part with something new from Axl in whatever shape or form.

i think TB is blocking access to creative,well meaning people that could help him in a more

positive manner.nobody needs 'yes,sure"to every delusion they might have atm.

It is not the first time she has been referred to as mother. Beta even confirmed that's what she is to Axl in an interview.

It's weird as hell and I'd imagine the celebrity rags would have a field day with it if they knew

to be fair, celebrity rags probably don't give much of a damn about axl these days.

and i don't think it's that weird. he never had a strong mother figure, and she has been one for him for going into three decades now. he watched her family grow up, so he probably feels like they are his family at this point. i doubt he calls her 'Mom' or anything, but in the heat of a moment like that, i think it's understandable that he would accuse someone of hitting his mother, because it makes the attack on the pap seem more justified and i'm sure in his eyes it was akin to someone attacking a family member.

but whatever.

Is there a picture?

if there were pictures they would have been posted by now. so, no.

I wish all the TB associated hate threads would stop.

People's personal lives are nobody's business.

i agree...to an extent.

hate threads? not cool. voicing valid criticisms in a constructive fashion? 100% relevant. Team Brazil gave up their 'private figure' as soon as they became officially linked with GN'R as managers. if fans are not happy with how they are conducting affairs, they have a right to opine.

but that doesn't mean we're going to allow senseless bashing.

I wish all the TB associated hate threads would stop.

People's personal lives are nobody's business.

i agree...to an extent.

hate threads? not cool. voicing valid criticisms in a constructive fashion? 100% relevant. Team Brazil gave up their 'private figure' as soon as they became officially linked with GN'R as managers. if fans are not happy with how they are conducting affairs, they have a right to opine.

but that doesn't mean we're going to allow senseless bashing.

Good to hear.

The argument "TB needs to go away in order to make Axl creative again" is bullshit.

Personally, if Axl is happy with TB, Beta and etc. i'm happy too. He gave us a lot in the past. Music that we still listen, inspiration.

Music makes me happy, is a big part of my life. And i feel that his job is done in order to be as influential/immortal as he can be.

It's like i were mad at Freddie Mercury for being dead and not release more music.

Axl doesn't owe us anything.

however, i still support every effort of this lineup and camp to bring us something.

Edited by Russel Nash

TB is just synonymous with GNR going to shit. Who knows how much of a cause they are, but there's definitely a correlation.

Not in my book :book:

All encompassing statements like that aren't necessarily true simply because you anonymously post them on a forum.

Edited by ohlovelyrita
  • Like 1

TB is just synonymous with GNR going to shit. Who knows how much of a cause they are, but there's definitely a correlation.

All encompassing statements like that aren't necessarily true simply because you anonymously post them on a forum.

OK. Terrific point. :rolleyes:

Not in my book :book:the

OK. Terrific point. :rolleyes:

As much as their management and general attitude towards the fans annoys me I think TB actually saved Axl from doing a Cobain, the whole family dynamic that it brings to his life can only help. If the stories are true about all of the previous managers being backstabbers then I can understand why he would use TB as his current management, can you imagine actually trying to work him though it must have been hell. At least this way he interacts with his management, his decline in recent years has been due to him, his health, his attitude and his lack of ambition. If the IRS just helped the fans out and seized all of his assets for a few months I think we would see a couple of albums in no time. Are there any IRS workers on this forum willing to bend the law?

• Like 3

Okeee dokee then. That settles that.

• Like 1

It is creepy as hell for a 50+ year old man to refer to a 50+ woman as "mother"

he needed grounds to kick the fuck out of somebody.

He really didn't "kick the f*ck out of somebody" though. More like threw a sucker punch and then quickly left, he didn't stick around and try and fight the guy.

I think fighting is idiotic, especially once you are out of your teen years. The way some people (not you Dana) act like Axl is some big bad-ass is pretty funny. Most of his "fights" are quick sudden explosions that aren't really fights, but just him attacking people. And bighting the leg of somebody in a fight doesn't mean you are kicking ass, it means you are getting your ass kicked.

Kanada - how do you know that about Axl and Beta? How do you know so much about their relationship? And why are you telling people to grow up? People are sharing their opinions on a rock music forum. If you can't handle people's opinions when they aren't worshipping your Idol, then maybe you are the one who needs to grow up?

He really didn't "kick the f*ck out of somebody" though. More like threw a sucker punch and then quickly left, he didn't stick around and try and fight the guy.

I think fighting is idiotic, especially once you are out of your teen years. The way some people (not you Dana) act like Axl is some big bad-ass is pretty funny. Most of his "fights" are quick sudden explosions that aren't really fights, but just him attacking people. And bighting the leg of somebody in a fight doesn't mean you are kicking ass, it means you are getting your ass kicked.

Kanada - how do you know that about Axl and Beta? How do you know so much about their relationship? And why are you telling people to grow up? People are sharing their opinions on a rock music forum. If you can't handle people's opinions when they aren't worshipping your Idol, then maybe you are the one who needs to grow up?

Because you guys twist things way too much. To me is simple, axl lives with beta and her children since the illusions, she helped him throughout the divorce and the band break up, he has said that if not for her he probably wouldnt be able to pick himself up to be the person he is today. Fernando and vanessa probably lived with beta and axl too right ? For several years he got used to them calling her mom and since she took care of everything for him too he started calling her mom too.

Hell, like i said in a previous post she said in '01 that the whole band calls her mom, so why are you guys always criticizing everything ? It's their fucking life.

This as nothing to do with worshiping, i just think it's stupid. I for one am happy for axl, i have depression and fibromyalgia and i know what its like to get to a point where ur desperate to really have someone there for you, its a weird felling but axl found someone who "saved" him and because of that he was able to pick himself up and get gnr back together again.

Basically it's his relationship with beta and we fans have no right to criticize it.

And facekicker Kate Putin looks damn fine to me.

Fine ish....

First..........."you guys" twist stuff too much. Let's be honest here - BOTH sides of the fence twist things on this forum. So don't act like twisting the facts is just going on by people who aren't happy with Axl. Let's not forget that posters on here have defended Axl for his domestic abuse situations saying that those bitches were crazy and deserved it, they didn't leave immediately, Axl is bipolar and was abused as a kid so we can't blame him for smacking his gf around, etc. And anytime something new happens you have the volcanos/comas/alis/etc on here twisting the "facts" to make Axl look good and then to also somehow bring Slash into the picture and make him look bad.

Whenever Axl screws up again, you'll have one group on here "twisting" things to make him look worse and you'll have another group "twisting" things to make him look better.

""""so why are you guys always criticizing everything"""" First off, I don't always criticize 'everything.' I give tons of praise on here to Axl and to CD and to their live shows. And, this is an open forum. It isn't run by the band, so legit opinions are allowed. If you don't want to hear what people really have to say, why not post in closed forums like HTGTH or the band's forum? If you just want to praise Axl and jerk him off 24/7 - this forum isn't the place. People here are honest and share their opinions.

"It's their fucking life""""" So if we can't talk about the lives of the people that are involved with the topic of this forum, what can we talk about? GnR's latest album?????? And how come I don't see you going to this defense mode when people are bashing Slash's business and personal moves?

And as for the Axl-Beta relationship thing.

Why is it OK for you to talk about their personal life together, but not for other people? Because you paint it with rose colored glasses and other people don't? Bit hypocritical of you big boy. If you are going to talk about what has gone on in their personal lives together and then give your OPINION about it - how in the world can you tell other people to shut up and not talk about it? (It's their f*cking life).

Without knowing all people involved and just from what I've seen while following the band GnR...........I'd say that it would appear that Beta and her family were a great thing for Axl's personal life. They have apparently given him the "family" that he has always wanted. But from a fan of Axl Rose the musician and the band GnR, Team Brazil is the worst thing that has ever happened to us.

• Like 2

Without knowing all people involved and just from what I've seen while following the band GnR...........I'd say that it would appear that Beta and her family were a great thing for Axl's personal life. They have apparently given him the "family" that he has always wanted. But from a fan of Axl Rose the musician and the band GnR, Team Brazil is the worst thing that has ever happened to us.

Spot on.

• Like 1

God damn. Are we seriously saying that a 50 year old man should ALWAYS be in the company of a woman only a few years older who he thinks of as his mommy?!

Damn. How many of you out here can't go anywhere without your real mommy, let alone a woman a few years older than you who used to babysit for the ex you never got over?

Only on the forums...

• Like 1

Because you guys twist things way too much. To me is simple, axl lives with beta and her children since the illusions, she helped him throughout the divorce and the band break up, he has said that if not for her he probably wouldnt be able to pick himself up to be the person he is today. Fernando and vanessa probably lived with beta and axl too right ? For several years he got used to them calling her mom and since she took care of everything for him too he started calling her mom too.

Hell, like i said in a previous post she said in '01 that the whole band calls her mom, so why are you guys always criticizing everything ? It's their fucking life.

This as nothing to do with worshiping, i just think it's stupid. I for one am happy for axl, i have depression and fibromyalgia and i know what its like to get to a point where ur desperate to really have someone there for you, its a weird felling but axl found someone who "saved" him and because of that he was able to pick himself up and get gnr back together again.

Basically it's his relationship with beta and we fans have no right to criticize it.

And facekicker Kate Putin looks damn fine to me.

Fine ish....

First..........."you guys" twist stuff too much. Let's be honest here - BOTH sides of the fence twist things on this forum. So don't act like twisting the facts is just going on by people who aren't happy with Axl. Let's not forget that posters on here have defended Axl for his domestic abuse situations saying that those bitches were crazy and deserved it, they didn't leave immediately, Axl is bipolar and was abused as a kid so we can't blame him for smacking his gf around, etc. And anytime something new happens you have the volcanos/comas/alis/etc on here twisting the "facts" to make Axl look good and then to also somehow bring Slash into the picture and make him look bad.

Whenever Axl screws up again, you'll have one group on here "twisting" things to make him look worse and you'll have another group "twisting" things to make him look better.

""""so why are you guys always criticizing everything"""" First off, I don't always criticize 'everything.' I give tons of praise on here to Axl and to CD and to their live shows. And, this is an open forum. It isn't run by the band, so legit opinions are allowed. If you don't want to hear what people really have to say, why not post in closed forums like HTGTH or the band's forum? If you just want to praise Axl and jerk him off 24/7 - this forum isn't the place. People here are honest and share their opinions.

"It's their fucking life""""" So if we can't talk about the lives of the people that are involved with the topic of this forum, what can we talk about? GnR's latest album?????? And how come I don't see you going to this defense mode when people are bashing Slash's business and personal moves?

And as for the Axl-Beta relationship thing.

Why is it OK for you to talk about their personal life together, but not for other people? Because you paint it with rose colored glasses and other people don't? Bit hypocritical of you big boy. If you are going to talk about what has gone on in their personal lives together and then give your OPINION about it - how in the world can you tell other people to shut up and not talk about it? (It's their f*cking life).

You actually don't know that, they've been more active since TB took over than before! Maybe TB wants to do more things but Axl doesn't. I can agree that they may not have the experience or business contacts necessaries to manage a band this big BUT saying that theyre the worst thing that has ever happened is pure speculation.

Tours have gone well and on time, they communicate more than ever and the band even does interviews to the fans. Sure they could and should do a lot more like release music BUT that imo is axl's fault.

I don't defend nor attack axl regarding the domestic abuse, i couldn't care less about it. And my personal opinion from personal experience is that when you have really fucked up emotional problems u can't control you're emotions and you do stupid things like walking out onstage or hit ur gf/wife during an argument. But im not saying it's ok, it's just that it's very hard to control urself in that kind of situation. Some people can, some people can't. Axl has showed many times that he can't deal with emotions.

And i don't defend slash because i dont give a fuck about him, i also don't go around defending all the other 99,999999% musicians out there.

Edited by kanudo19

Spot on.

I couldn't care less if Team Brazil consisted of 50 people and Axl gave them his entire fortune. I couldn't care less if Axl spent his money on cocaine and hookers and he liked to dress up as a clown and worshipped sea turtles. What he does in his personal life is his business.

I just wish that the best rock singer of my generation had put out more than one album over the past 20 years.

• Like 2

Spot on.

I couldn't care less if Team Brazil consisted of 50 people and Axl gave them his entire fortune. I couldn't care less if Axl spent his money on cocaine and hookers and he liked to dress up as a clown and worshipped sea turtles. What he does in his personal life is his business.

I just wish that the best rock singer of my generation had put out more than one album over the past 20 years.

This.

I know a lot of people will read what I'm about to type and say "TB ownz the MYgnRz!!111!!!/!!!" but I feel the same way overall. Whatever TB does and doesn't do for GN'R isn't really any of my business. If anything, I think they might just give Axl another outlet for placing blame for lack of output.

• Like 1

Spot on.

This.

I know a lot of people will read what I'm about to type and say "TB ownz the MYgnRz!!111!!!/!!!" but I feel the same way overall. Whatever TB does and doesn't do for GN'R isn't really any of my business. If anything, I think they might just give Axl another outlet for placing blame for lack of output.

:lol: @ first part.

Great posts guys, I like coming to this place to read this kind of stuff, not "I shaves my mullets, fuck reunion and $mash" bullshit.

• Like 1