[RUMOR] - Axl seen in São Paulo in great shape?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A member from the brazilian Guns N' Roses forum Perfect Crime said that today on 89 FM, one of the biggest radio stations of São Paulo, the DJs Tatoula and Maia were saying that they saw Axl in São Paulo four days ago and that he was in great shape.

Tatoula said: "Man, I don't know if I can say but I will: Axl was in São Paulo four days ago and it's another person. It's gonna be a different concert." Maia completed: "Really, the guy is in excellent shape, totally different person."

:shrugs:

Explaining: I'm brazilian and 89 FM is promoting and selling exclusively the GNR gig in São Paulo.

Got it?

Unrelated -

Here's a cool picture of Axl and a fan from Beta's page, too:

401305_322226871152910_199176761_n.jpg

That's a great picture. Axl looks extremely happy. Thanks for sharing.

Can you imagine taking a vacation, slugging it away in the airport, and Axl Rose walks by you?

My only celebrity airport experience was a few years back a team I coached won a state championship and were traveling to a regional tournament in California and that little midget guy from Jackass was at the LA airport. By himself. My boys went over to talk with him and take pictures. He posed with about 8 of them, but he clearly wasn't very happy or friendly about it. Maybe caught him on a bad day.

Unrelated -

Here's a cool picture of Axl and a fan from Beta's page, too:

401305_322226871152910_199176761_n.jpg

That's a great picture. Axl looks extremely happy. Thanks for sharing.

Can you imagine taking a vacation, slugging it away in the airport, and Axl Rose walks by you?

My only celebrity airport experience was a few years back a team I coached won a state championship and were traveling to a regional tournament in California and that little midget guy from Jackass was at the LA airport. By himself. My boys went over to talk with him and take pictures. He posed with about 8 of them, but he clearly wasn't very happy or friendly about it. Maybe caught him on a bad day.

Yes, it is a great picture. Always happy to see Axl smiling. In most pictures with fans, he looks bored and annoyed... But this is a really nice picture.

Axl sure loves his different styles of hats..... I'm just hoping he tosses and loses those fkn hats for this tour.

But something tells me when he saw Pharrell wearing that hat at the Oscars, he probably

bought himself one

Edited by flyers7503