[RUMOR] - Axl seen in São Paulo in great shape?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Axl looks, moves, and sounds like this it will be awesome! I think this is realistic, hoping for 2006 Doesn't seem possible.

That concert,dont know why,maybe the filming,maybe the way axl and the band looks could be a legit Gnr.Axl sounds bad in some songs,and really good on many others.And only bandana in many songs......

BTW, nearly 20 days for the new tour? any info or rumor lately?

http://youtu.be/b7vC_bqdB80

If Axl looks, moves, and sounds like this it will be awesome! I think this is realistic, hoping for 2006 Doesn't seem possible.

That concert,dont know why,maybe the filming,maybe the way axl and the band looks could be a legit Gnr.Axl sounds bad in some songs,and really good on many others.And only bandana in many songs......

For me it's the rawness of the show. It wasn't perfect, it wasn't clean, it was just everyone giving it their all to put on the best show. They played so many songs that night (almost all of CD) and Axl finishes with vocals like that. Incredible! There were times he sounded like 92 Axl. Such great energy. I hope it returns this year.

And just the t-shirt and jeans look was simple and cool. This concert was as good as I've seen from this band as far as being legitimate.

ok,like i said,i haven't followed.

It's all good stumbleine! I shouldn't have gotten caught up in that negative mess.

For the most part this forum is pretty awesome and there are some really great and interesting posters.

You'll quickly get a good feel for the people who post here and what they are all about.

As for the topic, hopefully Axl is in great shape and the band is going to kill it. And....of course, hopefully they will debut three actual new songs and not just play three "new" old songs.

http://youtu.be/b7vC_bqdB80

For me it's the rawness of the show. It wasn't perfect, it wasn't clean, it was just everyone giving it their all to put on the best show. They played so many songs that night (almost all of CD) and Axl finishes with vocals like that. Incredible! There were times he sounded like 92 Axl. Such great energy. I hope it returns this year.

And just the t-shirt and jeans look was simple and cool. This concert was as good as I've seen from this band as far as being legitimate.

Have to agree with a good few points here, the band sounded rehearsed but not overly slick like they do now, a good combo of old and new IMO. Raw but with the technical prowess to pull of every song, Axl was singing pretty well with a few weak points... overall a bad ass! concert!

As for the clothes, I don't really mind what he wears. I've only ever cringed about the braids and football jerseys from 02... that look was just terrible, I think I even prefer the Assless chaps over the jerseys. If he has to bring back a look then it has to be the Yesterdays video look, get into that shape too while he's at it!

Beta just posted a pic on facebook of Axl and her at the airport.

I think Beta was tagged in it but didn't post it. Is the pic new or from a few years ago?
Not sure. Beta was a little bigger a couple of years ago.

I think Beta was tagged in it but didn't post it. Is the pic new or from a few years ago?

Correct. It's an older picture:

1925292_730453126988314_1787148559_n.jpg

Damn! And Axl's chin looked solid.

Correct. It's an older picture:

1925292_730453126988314_1787148559_n.jpg

Yeah, that's Heathrow, June 2010 I think. Was funny seeing photos of Axl browsing around WHSmith's.

More photos: http://icydk.com/2010/06/25/axl-rose-spreads-peace/

Edited by Amir