[RUMOR] - Axl seen in São Paulo in great shape?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone should ask the radio guy if a lady with glasses was with him (Beta) that's not a joke but I'm guessing she was with him so I doubt the impersonator has a Beta also.

Well, now we have the line to separate the truly committed impersonators from the pretenders.

#BringBack2006Axl

But yeah, dude looks so much better even without the jackets and sunglasses. Sure, they're cool, but think of 2010 when he was wearing t-shirts and cutoffs and a bandana most of the night. He looked pretty badass!

1010541_512095095536766_1595910974_n.jpg

Agreed! No doubt! He did look very classic bad ass in that shot.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is that pic from the gig in Helsinki, Finland on June 5th 2010?? Because that background looks the same as in that concert..

Would be nice. It would be cool to see him ditch the hats and jackets, lose wieght, grow his hair out, and get rid of the mustache and start running around all over stage again. I doubt it though, although there were rumors about him ditching the cornrows in 2008 which were true.

This is exactly what I want as well but it could never happen. He probably can't even grow his hair out anymore, hence the superfluous cranium accessories. The jackets and layers of clothing are to hide some of the weight that he's put on.

The last time I felt he really looked good was 2006, and like it's been mentioned before, that was eight fucking years ago. I remember seeing him in 2009 and thinking, "what the fuck happened?"

Unfortunately, I think the current Axl look might stick with us for as long as there is still an Axl.

2007 was basically the same as 2006, that's only 2 years from 2009. I don't think he looked bad in 2009, During Shackler's Revenge from Osaka he looks cool with no hat and just a t-shirt. It's 2010 where he gained a massive amount of weight for some reason. People say he's fat now, but he's pretty thin compared to early 2010 concerts.

I would rather him get the braids again though than hide thinning/balding if he has it behind hats, though I'm assuming having the braids taken out and redone was a major PITA.