[RUMOR] - Axl seen in São Paulo in great shape?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wryxe0.jpg

Post of the year so far :lol:

What does it say when Axl's head looks right on a large busty female's body? And vice versa :lol:

That someone has some serious photoshop skills?

Seriously though, beta's shirt is by far my favorite part of the photo.

No no no, that's not the answer I was looking for :lol:

Though I agree that Beta wearing a snakepit t-shirt looks entirely appropriate.

• Like 1

I hope Axl puts out a great album again one day, and really makes himself more relevant in today's culture. I think it will be harder for him to hide with all the media today.

Although he seems to have mastered the ability to not be seen at all. I hope it means he has let up on partying and gotten back into shape. I'm sure his home has workout equipment. I do hate saying I want him to work all the time on his image. He deserves to have fun, but I think it will add so much to his concerts and performances if he is in shape.

AIDS Axl

what ???

do you think that this is funny in someway ???

. . .

Wasn't AIDS considered as a name for the band at one time?And it was based on their initials?Axl,Izzy,Duff and Slash/Steven =AIDS

From HTGTH: The five came together in 1986. Rose, Stradlin and McKagan had formed the first incarnation of the band with guitarist Tracii Guns and drummer Rob Gardner. Originaly, they dubbed themselves Heads of Amazon and then AIDS, before settling on Guns N’ Roses, a hybrid of LA Guns and Hollywood Rose, two groups in which the various members had been involved.